Another NEW Nokta detector.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I’m interested, but I prefer that someone else does the debugging on the early releases. I don’t do well in the guinea pig role.
That isn’t aimed at Nokta in any way.
But with anything, we learn and correct as we go. Hence program up-dates, recalls and warranties.
Cars, motorcycles, cameras, etc. all can have issues that were unforeseen. Maybe I’ll get one in April when the snow is gone. 👍🏼

aShardOfHistory

Oct 14, 2023
Essex UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deus 2
Received a notice that Nokta now has a new detector, the "SCORE?" Much like the Vanquish, only this one is waterproof. Operates as Multi-Freq. of course, with one single Freq., it being 15Khz. Two models, about $350 to $450 I think. Anyone?
Yeah I've seen them, low-midrange detectors, seem nice but not sure how they'd compare to say a nox 600

OP
OP
S

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not believe they were meant to replace the EQ 6 or 700. They are waterproof as opposed to the Vanquish, and will also compete with a like priced Minelab. I do not need or want one, I have everything I can use, but perhaps could recommend something like this to someone new to the hobby.

OP
OP
S

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meant to say, "will also compete with a like priced Nokta. "Impact"

wltdwiz

Jul 6, 2008
Arizona
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Minelab Vanquish
Minelab SDC 2300
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
AQUA TRACKER