Another Night Hunt With The AT Pro Gets Some Cold Cash!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
2w230hc.jpg

Headed out after work to another busy snow hill in Edmonton. One of the physiotherapists at work bought me a pair of slip on winter cleats to help with a climb up a steep grade. They worked like a charm too! Here's my first coin.

10seph4.jpg

Well, it didn't take very long for the sun to set, which pretty well left me in the dark. Those head band LED lights really work well........

Finally, I tuckered out after a couple of hours and headed home. Here's my take for the hunt tonite. :)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 271

JG

Nov 15, 2006
jeepers creepers John! You are one hard core hunter.

What is your total for the year so far with the AT PRO?

I love those Toonies you have and a very nice Olympic quarter too. All those budding Canadian Olympians on sleds and toboggans flying down the hills are living the dream. I have a few scars myself from Junior Olympic competitions on the slopes, but there was nothing more grand than the first time I stepped out on an Olympic skating oval. Glad to see there is proof that children go outside and play. Don’t ever grow up on that.

In the early 80’s I got randomly interviewed by a news crew on a street about Olympic basketball (the Michael Jordan controversy) and I said something like I can watch basketball all the time here, how about something different and interesting like Curling? The reporter could not hold back his laughter. In 1988 Curling was an Olympic demonstration sport again and adopted as a medal competition in 1998.

Think of how much easy money is laying around in the snow up there. Nobody ever got hassled for digging in the snow that I know, no waiting for the spring thaw to find the coins. You’re a champion John, should we add snow detecting to the next winter games in Russia? Do you think the Canucks can get the gold?
http://www.thepettit.com/aboutus/olympic-legacy.htm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread