another old foreign coin, and some loose silver

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Well, the silver has not been piling up like early last month...man I was like Mickey Dee's you know...badadadadahhh, I was lovin' it. Anyways, decided to follow the 'bag' dream and purchased 500 in dimes on saturday. Finished with 3 silver dimes (no good dates) and a 1906 German 5 Pfennig (not silver, clad), with excellent detail. Not posting a pic because camera doesn't have excellent resolution, but you can find it on the Bay. Decided to hit up some Charter Ones...where I live they are in Marsh's (grocery store), Krogers and some Starbucks have them. Picked up 58 (Marsh), all skunk, then picked up 15.50 at another (Starbucks location). The 15.50 produced a 63 Franklin and 3 67s. Not too bad when you're not expecting any!!! I pick up a box this evening, we'll see how it turns out. Anyways, happy hunting all!!!

Upvote 0

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SORRY To be ignorant but what are charter ones? and all the other stores mentioned?
thanks

OP
OP
phrostie

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
are you serial or just super serial? Am i not allowed to put bank names down? Well Marsh is a grocery store and so is Kroger. Has anyone heard of Starbucks? Well the other one listed is a bank.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
[quoteare you serial or just super serial? Am i not allowed to put bank names down? Well Marsh is a grocery store and so is Kroger. Has anyone heard of Starbucks? Well the other one listed is a bank. ][/quote]
he probably has none of the above in his area except Starbucks(they're everywhere) so it comes as no surprise he doesn't know what your talking about.we have some stores and banks around here that are popular in this area but non existant 100 miles away

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread