Another one of Bobs perls of wisdom

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Bob swears by this method placing a magnet on the top of the coil he claims a 25% improvment in depth could this be true or just a big pile of stinking camel droppings

I tried it but to be honest didnt notice a big diffrence when i asked him to explain why this would work he said what sounded like a load of hocas pocas

I then asked him to back up and break it down this is his simple explanation. because the field is in nature a loose circle with the ability to go in three dimensions there is a certain degree of infaction the magnet has the effect of concertating the field into an unified field at this point I wanted to ask him to break it down again

but didnt bother as I was drifting off with his already simplfied version any thoughts please

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
how about glueing a dime to the bottom of the mf that way you always get a beep?
:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I put a twisty-tie on my friends MD coil, it really kept him outta my way for a while.........

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
gold fish said:
I put a twisty-tie on my friends MD coil, it really kept him outta my way for a while.........

ROFL.....I'm going to try this on Mr. Pepper! :headbang:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did put a wire on my brother in law's coil and it took him awhile to find what the trouble was. He spend over half and hour wading with his 1280.

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
;D ;D ;D to funny ;D ;D ;D ;D ill have to keep that in mind a twist tie lol
:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions