Another Paterson N.J. 1/2 gallon for my collection...

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Added yet another A.L. Schwarz 1/2 gallon last night, the seller had it listed as a 1 gallon jug in his title on Ebay, so I was gonna pass on it since I have a similar one, but when I read his description last night he stated it was 9" X 6", making it a 1/2 gallon. So I'm happy to add it to the family...

There are three other Schwarz 1/2 gallons with just the name in script, two are owned by people I know and the third was one that sold years ago on Ebay before I was collecting stoneware, I hope to add an example of each one day.

First pic is the new jug with the larger open lettered "REGISTERED", second pic is the group of three I have in this style, and the last pic is of the three I hope to add one day...

$1bbb.jpg
$1bbbbbbs.jpg
$1bbbb1.jpg

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having worked in a pottery for 30 plus years I can understand your passion for collecting the beautiful examples you have in your pictures. Thanks for the pictures and best of luck as you continue to add to your collection.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks as this was a pretty big company. Are they still in business? I always liked stoneware with the blue graphics. It is a beautiful collection. Good luck in adding to it.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
very pretty collection there

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks as this was a pretty big company. Are they still in business? I always liked stoneware with the blue graphics. It is a beautiful collection. Good luck in adding to it.
In business from 1868-1908, they were the largest liquor store in NJ at the TOC..

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
very pretty collection there
Thanks, I think I have about a dozen of there Jugs or so up to 5 gallons, I will post a group shot once the shelving is complete...

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet addition !!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful collection! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread