cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the person who lost this ring 20 years ago. A guy I know found it with his metal detector. He didn't find the owner and had no use for it, so, he sold it to me. It took about a week of research, e-mails, and phone calls, but, I found the guy who lost it. It's a class ring from Bonita High School in La Verne, Ca. His initials were inside, and looking through the 1986 yearbook for that class, I only found two people with those initials. One was a female sounding name, so, since this seemed to be a guys ring, I went with the other. He was rather amazed when I called him and sounded a bit skeptical until we compared info about the ring and where it was found. I mailed it up to him and he received it a few days ago. His 30 year reunion is coming up next month! Time to show it off again!

Attachments

• 100_1491.jpg
    100_1491.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0

sandswimmer

Apr 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Xcal Xterra's DF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG!!!
Never had to think twice about trying to return a Class Ring. I've returned several with only two still remaining in my collection.
SS

Tradertom

Jul 20, 2016
South Central Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP DEUS, AT PRO plus several older detector going back 45 years.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great rescue!!!
Rewards will come your way some way from somewher. You just never know!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread