Another ring!

mclldavidson

Aug 16, 2011
I am so excited yet afraid that my two days of owning a md and finding two pieces of jewelry is going to set me up for major disappointment, so I keep reminding myself I have gotten very lucky. I just found this and ran in to post pics, this and the other ring came from my front yard. I have not even washed it off yet so pardon the dirt. I also found some modern coins and some small piece of arched metal that looks like it has broken off something bigger.

img0786j.jpg

img0787ly.jpg

Upvote 0

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think you might be officially addicted to this sport now haha great job
kent

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the Addiction!!!! Chug P.S. are there any markings On the Inside of the Band???

MightyMouse

Sep 6, 2009
Weeki Wachee, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro
Very nice ring. Welcome to this great hobby and welcome to the forms. And you got to watch out. you can warn others but for you it's to late. You have been bitten by the MD Bug lol. not to worry it's a good bug. HH

OP
OP
M

mclldavidson

Aug 16, 2011
It says 10k then has an upside down triangle with some kind of writing, I also found this old thing. Looks like it may have broke off of something
img0788d.jpg

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
2 rings already,, way to grow... wont be long....

Attachments

• DSCN2525.JPG
    DSCN2525.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 225

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mclldavidson said:
I am so excited yet afraid that my two days of owning a md and finding two pieces of jewelry is going to set me up for major disappointment, so I keep reminding myself I have gotten very lucky. I just found this and ran in to post pics, this and the other ring came from my front yard. I have not even washed it off yet so pardon the dirt. I also found some modern coins and some small piece of arched metal that looks like it has broken off something bigger.

Great luck for you today!! It took me more than a year to find my first gold ring, and look at you!!! You'll find that they are usually far between, but it's the the everyday "Clad" coins that fill in the gap, and the true silver and collectible coins sprinkled in give you something for you time and work.

What detector are you using?

Bill

OP
OP
M

mclldavidson

Aug 16, 2011
An Ace 150. I am wanting to get a 250 but I was in a pawn shop Saturday and found this for 100, but walked out with it for 60. I have been keeping it on jewelry setting and have the sensitivity set at 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread