another ring

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after my dad seen my ring finds from yesterday he wanted to tag along on one of my hunts
i woke up kinda late today and figured since the rain was on the way ill try to beat the rain and hit the tennis courts that i can never hit because there usualy packed with people so i get there and it starts to sprinkle but i give it a try anyway. i turn my MD on and 1st swing got a good signal and i pinpoint it and looked at my dad and gave a big smile. he said well what is it as i flipped the plug and there was this beauty looking right at me.its 925 silver. anyone know what kinda stone is in it? he was like well i might have to invest in a MD. the rain picked up and even tho my MD is "waterproof" it makes it terrible to pinpoint when its raining so i called it a day only 5 minuets after getting there but i left happy finding another ring. if it dont rain tomorrow imma go back and pick that area CLEAN. 100_3100.JPG 100_3102.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 4

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after my dad seen my ring finds from yesterday he wanted to tag along on one of my hunts
i turn my MD on and 1st swing got a good signal and i pinpoint it and looked at my dad and gave a big smile. he said well what is it as i flipped the plug and there was this beauty looking right at me.its 925 silver. anyone know what kinda stone is in it? he was like well i might have to invest in a MD.

Well, that ain't quite kosher, ya know? Getting ole dad hooked like that, how many pulltabs, can slaws, bottle caps, nails, etc., etc., did you show him? I think it only fair to let him know the "other" side before he spends your inheritance. LOL

(I, while still being of sound mind and body, spent all my money while I was alive! ;) )

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice !

ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that one of those rings that has a compartment under the stone kinda looks that way just wondering. Nice ring

OP
OP
tonyc10k

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, that ain't quite kosher, ya know? Getting ole dad hooked like that, how many pulltabs, can slaws, bottle caps, nails, etc., etc., did you show him? I think it only fair to let him know the "other" side before he spends your inheritance. LOL

(I, while still being of sound mind and body, spent all my money while I was alive! ;) )
yes hes seen the giant box of junk that ive collected in the last week or so since ive started back MDing. i cant believe i ever stopped this hobby.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring. What color is the stone? Black - maybe onyx. Blue with lots of colors in it - maybe opal. (Couldn't really tell color from pix).

Tell your Dad it's a great hobby and great exercise. Just don't show him all your "favorite" hunting places or else he won't leave anything for you to find! LOL

hh,
Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread