Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we know that in the late 1400's, Portugal claimed territorial rights to this part of Canada based on the Treaty of Tordesillas. That claim doesn't really mean much today. I don't imagine that a claim by Spain or Russia or some other nation would really change anything right now. A footnote in some history texts, maybe.

Yeah we know the history of the treaty of tortillas.....

We know the historical and educational texts we've been made to learn from were made in Texas. Nobody was given a Bible so they rejected the Head Cornerstone......Praise Jah Almighty

O.A.K. Mormons K.G.C Masons Knights Templar Hospitalers......... all love to spin lies to keep a mystery going.....what an American Education.....

We know its still a mystery this land of Acadia that started the "Mystery" itself.....the land called New France......

The one that is made into the numerous Romantic Era Paintings in the Louvre......the one with immeasurable value.....

You know the one about the History of the area called Nova Scotia......for travel and tourism.....

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah we know the history of the treaty of tortillas.....

We know the historical and educational texts we've been made to learn from were made in Texas. Nobody was given a Bible so they rejected the Head Cornerstone......Praise Jah Almighty

O.A.K. Mormons K.G.C Masons Knights Templar Hospitalers......... all love to spin lies to keep a mystery going.....what an American Education.....

We know its still a mystery this land of Acadia that started the "Mystery" itself.....the land called New France......

The one that is made into the numerous Romantic Era Paintings in the Louvre......the one with immeasurable value.....

You know the one about the History of the area called Nova Scotia......for travel and tourism.....

...what? :icon_scratch:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The history of Oak Island was spawned from the legend of Acadia.......

Everything else about the area was discovered from extensive research there....that carries over into parts of New Foundland and into Parts of the US in New France......what part don't you see clearly.....?

You never listen to Reggae?

The thread is about the Season being a joke......there are the satirical points to reflect on causing the problem

My sig should let you know how I think if you are so confused by the show.......just look for a form to follow and stick to it.....you will know if you are wrong or sitting around scratching your heads

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still think the money pit is a salination plant.
I do wish the brothers well. The show still draws me in as I continue to watch. Not because I think they might find treasure, I watch to see how they explain the failures.

They seem to believe. I don't think the brothers are misleading anyone. I'm impressed with how the show manages to continue with such little evidence.

Sad that the previous searches have destroyed most if not all the archeological evidence that could provide the true history of this structure

Anyway..... please continue
I was struck by your statement of how the show continues without evidence. That is what to me is the farce of the whole thing. Your post is well stated but unlike you I feel the brothers are full of you know what��

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was struck by your statement of how the show continues without evidence. That is what to me is the farce of the whole thing. Your post is well stated but unlike you I feel the brothers are full of you know what��

Gaspipe I am sure you have seen the recent addition of so many new members to the site....specifically speaking about the show and the tangents of it.....

Here's why....

The Season Finale coincides with Trump Draining the Swamp, a sign of exposure of corruption........

Some old guest shows up with a series of HAND DRAWN maps all done with marker pens.....

Artists made them...they were a reproduction apparently.

The same artists who drained the foundation from under the WTC.....

HOAXISLAND GELATIN 911.jpg HOAXISLAND GELATIN Circle.jpg HOAXISLAND GELATIN Star.jpg

.....and the same side show guy...Wolters (from the Pentagon dept.) who is explaining the finer details on his own site while overlooking his involvement.

And you wanted to know what that little star is for?

Just look at the circle drawn around a template that features a series of dotted segments.....and how coincidental there is another exactly matching symbol from another 'Treasure Map'.......

Who draws a circle like that?

Who draws an incomplete map and then lays a grid over it that takes the shape of a Blueprint in NYC......?

Gelatin does......

Here is the Art Group that made these maps.......

WTC gelatin_B_Thing_book_info.png

Their escape plans laid out

Leo Zodiac Letter - 9.11.jpg

They leave pieces of the Treasure Map in every one of the Z letters.....

And now they are coming to run Canadian Politics in Nova Scotia.......

Goodness me, what will the Govt do once they read all this and realize

THERE IS A MAJOR INVESTIGATION ALREADY UNDERWAY

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my tin foil hat on......do you think that will be enough?
We have moved past fantasy....past absurd......past bat chit crazy

POTUS,The Pentagon and US oil companies are all involved in the Oak Island hoax.

I am starting to understand how you can see hidden clues in every painting and rock you look at.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gaspipe I am sure you have seen the recent addition of so many new members to the site....specifically speaking about the show and the tangents of it.....

Here's why....

The Season Finale coincides with Trump Draining the Swamp, a sign of exposure of corruption........

Some old guest shows up with a series of HAND DRAWN maps all done with marker pens.....

Artists made them...they were a reproduction apparently.

The same artists who drained the foundation from under the WTC.....

View attachment 1423039 View attachment 1423040 View attachment 1423041

.....and the same side show guy...Wolters (from the Pentagon dept.) who is explaining the finer details on his own site while overlooking his involvement.

And you wanted to know what that little star is for?

Just look at the circle drawn around a template that features a series of dotted segments.....and how coincidental there is another exactly matching symbol from another 'Treasure Map'.......

Who draws a circle like that?

Who draws an incomplete map and then lays a grid over it that takes the shape of a Blueprint in NYC......?

Gelatin does......

Here is the Art Group that made these maps.......

View attachment 1423043

Their escape plans laid out

View attachment 1423045

They leave pieces of the Treasure Map in every one of the Z letters.....

And now they are coming to run Canadian Politics in Nova Scotia.......

Goodness me, what will the Govt do once they read all this and realize

THERE IS A MAJOR INVESTIGATION ALREADY UNDERWAY
Wow I think you lost me😁

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my tin foil hat on......do you think that will be enough?
We have moved past fantasy....past absurd......past bat chit crazy

POTUS,The Pentagon and US oil companies are all involved in the Oak Island hoax.

I am starting to understand how you can see hidden clues in every painting and rock you look at.

Its not hidden if you can see it plain as day......

Get it.....

So next time you insult me with comments subtly hinting about Pareidolia

Ill remember you would never step to me and say that to my face......and that you hide behind your comments.....

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not hidden if you can see it plain as day......

Get it.....

So next time you insult me with comments subtly hinting about Pareidolia

Ill remember you would never step to me and say that to my face......and that you hide behind your comments.....

If you ever visit FK give me a shout.

I am very familiar with Clearfield and live fairly close to there and would very much enjoy meeting you to discuss rocks,paintings,pictures and whatever else you would like.

The old mall parking lot would be a great place to meet.....at one time Ames,GNC,Radio Shack,Dollar store,Pet Shop,Video rental and Bank were all in there.....about all that is left now is Ollies,PA liquor,a corner tobacco store where ice cream shop used to be and I think JC Pennys is still there.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We meet at sites....never at homes.....

Prolly wont be there....

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They must have found another "mysterious shiny object"....

Que the announcer: "Another mysterious shiny object? On Oak Island? Might this be an important clue to the location of the treasure?"

Bill

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never know what Eldo means!

Cheers, Loki

Eldo means ELDORADO.....

What lies in these maps that Poussin and Teniers were putting together, related to ciphers that were written to encode movements on that map.

What you see from the Hand Drawn Map she presented is a series of marks highlighted in linear form and then adds selectively edited parts of the mystery.......on top of this map....

One plain-as-day Star Of David is a good example of what I am talking about.

This Marker Pen that was used was filled with poison.......of another kind.

The map is a seriously complex series of lines and crosspoints that have nothing to do with their investigations on OAK ISLAND......

Have you noticed that they haven't really tried to look at the other points that were labeled there? WHY SHOW ALL THOSE MARKS IF THEY WERE NOT GOING TO LOOK THERE? WHAT DID THOSE MARKS MEAN THEN?

You would think there would be a marker at those points......a stone carved like the one that Petter found.....

What I am seeing is that there is a form to the map that makes out.....well.....a blueprint of sorts....... to other affairs......

It's their way of saying "we know that you know" and this is how they release information about their planned escape, and bragging behind the scenes how nobody has noticed what they are really fronting.....calling people Stupid Goyim to their faces

There are people that are using History Channel as a front....and they are VERY dirty.....and not from digging in the money pit......

What I will tell you is that the map wielding guest that has come onboard is being portrayed from one ethnic origin, and is really pushing their political interests through the show. The proof is in the maps symbols and the layout itself.

Here's another History Channel guy's Hand Drawn maps......

6_MUST_RUN_IMG_0005.JPG

Will they stop fronting a joke?

They are a Cabal-owned entity and are disseminating the historical information of our country in a part of a disinformation "campaign".

They made themselves obvious when they began collaborating with Scott Wolters, and now this ........

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Eldo means ELDORADO.....

What lies in these maps that Poussin and Teniers were putting together, related to ciphers that were written to encode movements on that map.

What you see from the Hand Drawn Map she presented is a series of marks highlighted in linear form and then adds selectively edited parts of the mystery.......on top of this map....

One plain-as-day Star Of David is a good example of what I am talking about.

This Marker Pen that was used was filled with poison.......of another kind.

The map is a seriously complex series of lines and crosspoints that have nothing to do with their investigations on OAK ISLAND......

Have you noticed that they haven't really tried to look at the other points that were labeled there? WHY SHOW ALL THOSE MARKS IF THEY WERE NOT GOING TO LOOK THERE? WHAT DID THOSE MARKS MEAN THEN?

You would think there would be a marker at those points......a stone carved like the one that Petter found.....

What I am seeing is that there is a form to the map that makes out.....well.....a blueprint of sorts....... to other affairs......

It's their way of saying "we know that you know" and this is how they release information about their planned escape, and bragging behind the scenes how nobody has noticed what they are really fronting.....calling people Stupid Goyim to their faces

There are people that are using History Channel as a front....and they are VERY dirty.....and not from digging in the money pit......

What I will tell you is that the map wielding guest that has come onboard is being portrayed from one ethnic origin, and is really pushing their political interests through the show. The proof is in the maps symbols and the layout itself.

Here's another History Channel guy's Hand Drawn maps......

View attachment 1423482

Will they stop fronting a joke?

They are a Cabal-owned entity and are disseminating the historical information of our country in a part of a disinformation "campaign".

They made themselves obvious when they began collaborating with Scott Wolters, and now this ........

I still never know what Eldo means!

Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still know that all of this homemade front is really annoying......

Its like something out of a kid's story......

Seriously anyone who is hiding something in such complex manners wasn't using handmade anything....

They were masters of spinning a wheel.....

UrnOfJaquesDeMolay.jpg

Loki......what are you talking about..... the flowering chaos of your name's meaning?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But so much younger than you guys.....

Would be shocked to see what they teach at Westminster

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still know that all of this homemade front is really annoying......

Its like something out of a kid's story......

Seriously anyone who is hiding something in such complex manners wasn't using handmade anything....

They were masters of spinning a wheel.....

View attachment 1423550

Loki......what are you talking about..... the flowering chaos of your name's meaning?
Figured it out! Play his posts backwards and it makes perfect sense.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread