Another season ..is this a joke?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
out of curiosityy, is that a floating code ?? you have the same symbol representing four diferent letters of the alphabet in the same sentence, in the Spanish translation ???

No Tayopa my friend
The man just stuttered !
Gary

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
out of curiosityy, is that a floating code ?? you have the same symbol representing four diferent letters of the alphabet in the same sentence, in the Spanish translation ???

You are referring to a Homophonic Cipher......where many symbols represent the same letter.....I can see where you would expect that from the first cipher being a Letter Transposition Cipher but ......

No this was used to combine 4 ciphers into one......

the 3rd I derived from the H+O stone.....using that as the Beginning and the End of the Keyword......the Keyword was appearing to have an H for the first Letter and a perceived O for the last letter....

This word, HALLADO, was formed through its appearance....as were the other words "Matched" to the images of their symbolic looks......

Again this was so they could make the single lines of Cipher Symbols into a quadruple cipher......

This being:

1)An English Null to dig deeper - triggering the trap - WAS MADE WITH A DIRECT LETTER TRANSPOSITION METHOD using an extra Triangle to hint at the NULL
2)A Spanish/Portugese Wheel Cipher - to block off the traps with corn to allow you to dig deeper - also a NULL, as if youre there to read it the flood will soon take the pit

3)A Spanish Phrase for a Description of a location and the contents being "There" ....as in over there, off OI being derived from the visionary appearance of the words w/ H+O
and finally 4) the last cipher is a drawn geometric symbol that is comprised by using the mathematical equations of the symbols themselves on paper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will Rick and Marty drain the swamp ? Will Rick and Marty get bit by mosquito's ? Will they contract a virus ? Can they finally determine where the coconut fiber came from ? Will this prove the presence of the knights templars ? Do the checks from tourism pay for their drilling ? Is the hatch truly the gateway to hell ? Will they ever get an answer to anything ? Did Rick blow an investment meeting by quoting.. There's a sucker born every minute ? Will next week bring a million more questions by the commentator ? Will we have to watch the same clips over and over again, as if we are stupid ? Will there ever be more than 10 minutes of new material in an hour long show.
They are going to mail out pins to all viewers so that they can stick them in their eyes as they watch.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are referring to a Homophonic Cipher......where many symbols represent the same letter.....I can see where you would expect that from the first cipher being a Letter Transposition Cipher but ......

the 3rd I derived from the H+O stone.....using that as the Beginning and the End of the Keyword......the Keyword was appearing to have an H for the first Letter and a perceived O for the last letter....

This word, HALLADO, was formed through its appearance....as were the other words "Matched" to the images of their symbolic looks......

Again this was so they could make the single lines of Cipher Symbols into a quadruple cipher......

This being:

1)An English Null to dig deeper - triggering the trap - WAS MADE WITH A DIRECT LETTER TRANSPOSITION METHOD using an extra Triangle to hint at the NULL
2)A Spanish/Portugese Wheel Cipher - to block off the traps with corn to allow you to dig deeper - also a NULL, as if youre there to read it the flood will soon take the pit

3)A Spanish Phrase for a Description of a location and the contents being "There" ....as in over there, off OI being derived from the visionary appearance of the words w/ H+O
and finally 4) the last cipher is a drawn geometric symbol that is comprised by using the mathematical equations of the symbols themselves on paper.

"homophonic cypher"? we don't talk like that it's not PC

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I happen to be pretty sure that they will find a chamber of gold tonight

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess if you bring in someone whose last name is Pulitzer then any idiotic show becomes credible.

His name was J. Jovan Philyaw until he disgraced that one and changed it after losing $185 million of investors money.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His name was J. Jovan Philyaw until he disgraced that one and changed it after losing $185 million of investors money.

Great info ...... Boy that's a shocker . I mean the show is so otherwise reputable.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

This being:

I freely admit that I am not a rocket scientist and I am currently suffering from a lack of sleep, so I will revisit this later, but this explanation pretty much sounds like: We used stuff that would give us either the results that we wanted or results that make sense.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great info ...... Boy that's a shocker . I mean the show is so otherwise reputable.

About all that's left is a seance, and then a crazy cat lady with crystals to read gold frequencies in the vegetation.

Maybe they'll end the series with a Blair Witch Project type chase through the swamp at night with green LED "night vision" effects.

"I'm so scared!"

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They spend too much time looking for the rock, which they already have the information that was on the rock. I believe the shooting of this season is over, and therefore, if any treasures was found, it would be on the TV news and newspapers. Good hunting and good luck to the brothers.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its so funny that the people that run the show wont come here to talk about their adventures.....nor will even the members of their war room

They only troll Facebook and stay away from Treasurenet after a dozen invites.....

They are scared to talk about their show with these sites cause they will get called out on the TV BS they spill on the Island, like their leaky operations Fracking the Great Lakes Area

You realize these guys take a whole year and work fracking the Great Lakes Regions and even UNDER the lakes.....and then take a treasure hunting vacation for a few weeks to make a show out of their "Hobby".

You do realize that a man travelled all the way from Norway in 2003 and brought a map that he decoded from Shakespeare to locate 2, not just one, but 2 rocks that were split in half and buried in exact locations on the Island in relation to the Nolan Cross.

This man is named Petter Amundsen, who after discovering the info.....and the rocks confirming it, completing the Nolan Cross and converting it to a Tree of Life.....then reported his findings to the Canadian Govt and made headlines with the codes broken in Francis Bacon's additions to the plays of Shakespeare.....

He asked the Canadian Govt to preserve Oak Island under their Special Places Act and they sent their tourist enterprise to contest it all......they lobbied that their enterprise has brought tourism to Canada, and broadened the history of the area.

He was banished from the Island and told not to return.....so much for the actual History of the area huh....

Yet in 2007 the Laginas throw down 13 million to ignore the whole string of facts Petter found, and then continue under more aggressive commercial interests there, even after putting Petter on the show.....

its all a sham to cover up the history and keep the sheep wandering.....

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
New rumor is 3 tunnels will be revealed in the coming weeks. We have 3-4 episodes to go before a big artifact reveal.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are going to slowly drill the tube, all year, so they can "Make Progress" and to show off all sorts of trivial stuff.....

like Doug Crowell's map from a friend of a friend who couldnt make it to the show......they will be looking for tunnels in the old septic hatch......maybe find the swamp drain tunnel I am guessing......lol

but nothing all year from the pit.....

bet on that....the pit will be dug and any remaining contents revealed next year for the final wipeout.....

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want to see treasure look at what Booty Salvage and those members actually find and post here. Oak Island is scripted just like treasure quest.
You guys be nice to each other.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I happen to be pretty sure that they will find a chamber of gold tonight

like this right?

anotherwall.mpg.jpg

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another year of two doofus' brothers digging holes and the (almost never) History channel again adding to it's list of joke like shows that it won't drop. Let' s put that show on Bigfoot and the Giant show back to back to back with Oak Island . My only hope is that the money pit caves in and the entire island goes with it. Please god spare us any more stupidity.
God was not listening to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread