Another silver pendant in an extremely trash filled day

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I dug the most trash I've ever dug - my pouch was getting heavy by the end.

I managed to pull out 18 zincolns, 7 dimes and one quarter for $1.13.

But, I did find a delight, need to do more cleaning on it:

Thu Apr 12 16-25-34.jpg Thu Apr 12 16-25-51.jpg

I've not found markings yet, but did a stone scratch and it tested positive for silver. That's certainly not a diamond inside it!

But it saved a nasty day of digging!

Upvote 22
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, nice find. That is one good looking pendant:icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the nice jewelry piece. :occasion14:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY nice recovery! Have you played with your new Garrett ADS yet?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
VERY nice recovery! Have you played with your new Garrett ADS yet?

I put batteries in it and it works! But I haven't taken it out on a date yet. I'd forgotten just how heavy they were, need an "arm" attachment to rest on my forearm as it would crank my elbow pretty quickly! However, you might note that the Tejon is the baby that found the pendant :)

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Very well done Deepseeker!

Best of luck to you sir.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has to be a semi-precious stone & not glass to be worth making the bespoke holder!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It has to be a semi-precious stone & not glass to be worth making the bespoke holder!

I did put a diamond tester to it, and it failed that. I researched how to measure the carats, the math said 11.4 carats. I'm thinking it may be a quartz crystal, but what the heck do I know? There are impurities inside the stone, could be a Herkimer = a mystery.... Doesn't matter! It's a keeper even if the stone were glass.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Indian Steve & I went for a 3 hour hunt today. We were deep in the backroads and found an old abandoned town. We were ejected from that site by an official from the state, but made connections there of. We had a wonderful conversation with the official - but left accordingly.

We've a new connection. I mentioned to the official that I may have found a Herc, send her pictures, and she responded that it absolutely was a Herc.

We made a great, highly educated state official connection.... I've corresponded since, and Steve & I will introduce her to treasure hunting, and she'll be a wonderful connection and friend. She's going to join here on TNet - I haven't looked to see that she's joined yet. When she does, I'll plaster it all over TNet! = Good people are always blessings.

Today was really really cool, we made a new friend, and just maybe we've converted her into a treasure hunter!

Keep the faith and all will always be well.

It's Deep@

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread