nothinb.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 392
  • nothina.JPG
    nothina.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 388

hidin

May 19, 2007
Bailey, Colorado
Beautiful picture! I wasted the day yesterday on a long hike and the weather was perfect. At this time of year we have to grab them while they last.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
You carving a turtle on that rock? LOL

There are no words to describe how awesome that first picture is... copywrite it and makes prints. Holy Moly!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the pics and that 1st one WOW! Now I wish we could wast a day like you in that 2nd one!

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, thank you. I ain't gonna copyright that pic though, cause it pretty much belongs to everybody. I'll leave that to the pro guys. Any pic I ever put on here, steal it and do what y'all want to with it, with my blessing.

sasnz

Aug 15, 2006
Auckland
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 GTI
you have some beautiful country there RGINN, you must enjoy getting lost in those magical mountains when time permits. i bet there are some nice fish in those lakes too.

Sasnz

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Rginn, there is something special about that first one, and something special about your attitude. Thanks for sharing. What I like, since i'm a "flatlander" is how one can almost smell and taste crisp, cold air in your pictures. That's a nice change when I'm breathing heavy, humid air.Good job!

ng

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics as always. That first one is spectacular. I look forward to more.

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
with scenery like that, you can not go wrong! Stunning!!
You got to know what color I am.....yea, green! With extreme envy!
Thanx, for the refreshing pic.

BW

C

coloradocav

I spent a week in snowcave in the back of that lake on a winter survival trip years ago. Fremont pass right? All I know is that it was too darn cold! opened up a can of green chiles and we ate them like popsicles, well what do you expect in February. Later

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
AWESOME! As far as copyrights, as soon as you push the shutter release it IS yours! I have done alot of reading on photo copyrights and that is what I understand. But, if you give anyone permission to do what they want with your pics, it is your prerogative. But if some day in the future someone uses all your pics on a calender and makes a huge profit, you could sue if you want to. But like you said, basically, it is all free for anyone to share. Just like in my pics, " God's creations are everyone's " I love the first pic, it would make a great 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. In your second pic, it looks like you are hiding from the fish :laughing9:........ NGE

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
nowgittineverything said:
In your second pic, it looks like you are hiding from the fish :laughing9:........ NGE

I thought that too, but that's a strategy I use, because fish can see you at water's edge along the banks. Puzzles my they don't seem to see you standing in a boat. :icon_scratch:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a 'Great way' to waste a day.

Fossis.................

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Now, if those fish had "periscope eyes" we'd all be in trouble..........NGE

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
nowgittineverything said:
Now, if those fish had "periscope eyes" we'd all be in trouble..........NGE

Doggone Musky often like to strike right beside the boat, about the time you get bored with that particular cast, looking for the next place to toss the bait, and....sploosh! Missed another one! ::)

Maybe they think the boat is a big fish or animal and they decide to get busy, lest he goes hungry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions