Another way to get flour gold

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
"Another way to get flour gold." I headed out after work and brought along my fluid bed concentrator to the nearby gold producing river.. You set the water feed to remove the lighter material on the concentrator, and black sands and gold is left behind. No gas pumps, no heavy highbankers, or gas can. Perfect for a long track to the river or just too dang tired to haul all the heavy equipment to the river. Check out the "how it works" short video.........

attachment.php

Attachments

• concentratora.jpg
    concentratora.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 151

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap.... I just posted asking about people’s experience with these. Do you find the feed rate to be reasonable? Any input on a way a guy might build a larger unit that could handle a fair amount of material being pounded through it?

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
The feed rate is great! Here's what the supplier says......

"Gold recovery from 8 mesh to almost invisible and beyond. Run buckets of material thru the Quicksand Concentrator and end up with HALF a pan of SUPER concentrates. Hook to a 500gph bilge pump and 12v battery or a garden hose. Run on the bank or as a recirculator in a mortar tub. Use as a recirculator at your favorite spot and carry home, half a pan of concentrates.
Months of testing and independent people tests have proven the worth of the Quicksand Concentrator.

Crushed rock, bank dirt, dredge concentrates and all the old material that has been thru all means of recovery equipment. All yielded more gold when ran thru the Quicksand Concentrator.

Faster and cheaper than bowls and spirals.

Quicksand runs on a 500gph 12v pump and 3/4" hose, which can be purchased separately or use an existing one you already own."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread