ANOTHER WIN!...Anti-Gun Colorado Senator Hudak Resigns After Realizing She Could Not

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANOTHER WIN! Gun grabber took cowards way out rather than be embarressed in an election knowing she was going to lose in a land slide.... Hats off to Colorado...

Anti-Gun Colorado Senator Hudak Resigns After Realizing She Could Not Win the Recall Election

November 27, 2013
By Jonathan S.·

We have been excited about the forthcoming recall election that Colorado Senator Evie Hudak was facing. After her staunch stand on gun control and helping push through recent gun control laws in the state the anti-gun senator was facing the possibility..* surety that she would lose her job.

Hudak has decided to resign rather than face a recall election, according to the Denver Post.

Two of her gun control cohorts lost their recall elections earlier this year, and it looks like she was sure she would lose her recall as well.

By resigning, Hudak has decided to make sure that a Democrat can be appointed to replace her. Her resignation will allow Democrats to keep their 18-17 majority in the state senate.

According to the Denver Post, Hudak issued the following statement,

“By resigning I am protecting these important new laws for the good of Colorado and ensuring that we can continue looking forward,” Hudak wrote in her resignation letter in regard to her gun votes, which led to the recall effort.

“This is a cowardly way out of the recall,” said Joe Neville, political director for Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, which helped organize the recall effort. “We’re still charging toward Tuesday and no matter what we’ll submit the petition signatures.”

While it might seem great that another anti-gun senator is going out the door, her move was meant only as a cowardly act to go against the will of the people. But at least lawmakers in Colorado are on high alert. Vote for gun control and against the 2nd amendment and your job is up for grabs.

This ex-military expert is says that one simple step could save your family in a disaster. See why he says something really bad is coming and how to prepare for it the right way.

Anti-Gun Colorado Senator Hudak Resigns After Realizing She Could Not Win the Recall Election

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow!!! Awesome and cool! Thanks for the note of encouragement TH :)

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A strategic withdrawal designed to keep the Totalitarian engine alive. But I pray that Colorado citizens realize the error of believing these people. They do not actually car about your well being. Vote them out before it's too late!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A strategic withdrawal designed to keep the Totalitarian engine alive. But I pray that Colorado citizens realize the error of believing these people. They do not actually car about your well being. Vote them out before it's too late!

Colorado voters showed gun grabbers what they will face if they try to attack their gun rights.......Bet they think twice next time....

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colorado voters showed gun grabbers what they will face if they try to attack their gun rights.......Bet they think twice next time....

I like it, But I think that all along these people get elected by not showing who they are or what they want to do. How many times do the crazy people try to look more conservative than a conservative so that they can be elected? It happens every day in every state.

A married in releative tried to tell me that one of our psycho govs was a conservative, he justified it by saying that he was conservative republican and that the gov said the right things.
People amaze me, that governor said we had to have a tax increase or lose our Triple A credit rating. He lied enough that he won the increase, a huge one, next thing you know the state was realizing millions in new tax revenue, A lot more than was asked for.
Guess what, the Tax increase hadn't started yet. The gov said,,,, Yeah, we will find a place to apply that money. And we were lucky enough to keep the tax increase too.

Left and Right need to be examined with a microscope. We can't go along with what they SAY any more. If people knew what the BO was saying in his books they would never have elected him to start with. I get a kick out of the BO using the FFA creed for alot of his speeches, " not just words but deeds" He doubles down on his lies every time. And every time I hear it I think he should be charged with Plagiarism.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread