Anouncing the new Affordable Credit Card Act!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
On the heels of the success of Obamacare comes the Affordable Credit Card Act. Everyone's credit cards will be canceled and you will be issued an Obamacard! The Obamacard comes with no set limit and payments will be on a sliding scale based on income.

The Obamacard’s interest rate starts at O% plus 10% cash back for the poor and disadvantaged and goes to 33% plus a 10% service fee for each transaction for the one percenters, tea party members and all other racist.

You will be required by law to use your Obamacard for all retail purchases of goods and services and all purchase will be duly reported to the FBI, NSA, FDA, ATF,(In case you are buying transfats, cigarettes, Big Gulps, guns ammunation…) by the IRS. The IRS will also handle the billing for the Obamacard and bills will not be disputable and the IRS can seize your assets and/or seek jail time in the event you fail to pay your Obamacard on time.

You will be a required to keep a minimum balance of $10,000.00 (Or one years earnings which ever is greater) on your Obamacard at all times or the IRS will have to right to bill you for the purchases of others to maintain your balance.

Due to trade agreements no more than 50% of your purchases may be goods or services from United States based companies. All such purchases over the 50% limit will be a 10% penalty.

Yearly service fee will be on a sliding scaled based on the IRS estimate of your ability to pay. Upon a card holders death there Obamacard balance will be transfered to the next of kin.

Obama-Card-Front-ObamaCardGold.jpg

Obamacard don't leave home without it! (or you will go to jail!)

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we might as well just turn in our guns, line up for our 666 tattoos, and climb aboard the trains! >:(
:laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems we may have the "affordable(forcible) medicine act" coming soon!
According to Fox news, the government is recommending to big pharma, that one fifth(I think they said) of Amricans need to be put on statins (cholesterol lowering drugs)! Why don't they just fix the food situations that cause the problem?

I had elevated cholesterol levels a few yrs back, they gave me the crestol. Instead of taking the drug, I corrected my diet. Low and behold, the next dr visit, my cholesterol was back down.
Not saying that there may not be some, with genetic factors, that may need these medicines.
I'm saying, "Who is the government, to mandate that YOU HAVE, to take these drugs"?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Used to go to federally funded clinic. Paid for the visits, but they were the nearest doctor.

They kept telling me about my need for statins. "Your cholesterol is too high!" So, I did the research, risks outweighed benefits (already have liver problems, must have because he told me so), I refused to even accept the prescription.

So, doctor said: "I need you to get a stress test to see how much damage you are accumulating. Here's the number to my friend in Lake Village, he'll conduct the test at the hospital at no charge." Friend? Fraud warnings started going off in my mind. No thanks. Told him I would go to a different cardiologist, but thanks for the advice.

Went to an independent cardiologist at a different hospital, money in hand, to have the test done. He takes one look at my chart (after a 6 week wait because the clinic did not want to release them) and says he wished his cholesterol numbers were that good. Told him I wanted the test anyhow, "just in case".

He told me to wait for his bill when the tests were over before paying.

He scheduled an appointment two weeks from the test to give me my results. Told me there was no problem, that the original doctor had no reason to send me to see a cardiologist. Then he told me to tear up the bill when it arrived.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread