Answer to dirty m.d. hand grips

looneyone

Tenderfoot
Sep 2, 2011
I have a solution to a problem that I was having , dont know if anyone else has this issue maybe I need to be cleaner , just hard to keep my hand grips clean.
I use that glad press n seal wrap and put it around my handle and also around the control housing of my detector use regular saran wrap one layer over screen and put the press n seal around edges , to keep the bad stuff out , I know they make dust and moisture covers for them I even have them but just dont think they fit good. so i use the press n seal. call me crazy but I prefer to do that, already get funny looks by being in park,beside road ,etc lol dont make it any worse to have wrap over handle.lol What do you all think of idea?

I done this cause I just couldnt keep my right hand clean , after digging and stuff, use glove on left hand and carry rag but still it always seemed to get on the handle.

what do you all think thumbs up or thumbs down or just plain stupid? lol :sign13: :sign13:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
FIRST thing I do when I get home is take a damp spong and keep wiping till it's all gone.May have to rinse it once or twice,the sponge that is.My tools take care of me,I take care of them!GodBless HH Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions