antarctic mystery and holy water

Reis

Dec 18, 2022
250px-Antarctica_(orthographic_projection).svg.png
. depositphotos_6821877-stock-photo-high-quality-antik-harita.jpg .there is holy water.water has lost its active propertythere is a templewater is activated from therehuman brain works 100 1 when she drinks from the water there.100 100 brain works.From there, for water, animals and birds begin to talk trees begin to speak..king solomon time this place had the status of being active..zam zam, this is the water well opened by the angel Gabriel..Hacarül esved a piece of kaaba stone comes from here.the stone here, the prophet Abraham placed this stone in the ground floor source of the Kaaba.The event here is different and there is information that will reduce the discretion of the mind..There's also a talismanic dragon here.from the time of king suleiman.the dragon stays cool in that area when it's hot.If British archologists want to work with me, we can exchange information.
godzilla-film-2014.jpg

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Antarctic mystery indeed. Might I point out that while the first picture you posted is an orthographic projection of the SOUTH polar (Antarctic) region, the map shown alongside it is Gerard Mercator’s 1595 depiction of the NORTH polar (Arctic) region. I’m sure that talismanic dragons know the difference since they traditionally carry a compass around their necks.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
OP, you've chosen the perfect category for your post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread