Any clubs in South Bend Indiana?

RiccH

May 27, 2008
I live in Elkhart and also am a newbie.

If you are not aware - there is a Club that meets in Cassopolis, MI. Here is a link to the store website where they hold the meetings.

http://www.treasuresdownunder.com/index.html

I Just bought a Garrett Ace 250 a couple weeks ago from Tim. He is a wealth of info and very willing to share his knowledge. They even have a club hunt June 21st. But the registration moiney had to be in today and I don't think he is set up to take credit cards over the phone for registration. BUt keep and eye out on his site for other hunts

I am legally blind and can't drive - but if you get towards Elkhart at all I would be glad to join you!!

best Regards,

Ricc Havens
574-524-5063cell
574-293-0926hm

Spiney Norma

Jan 5, 2007
Elkhart Indiana
Detector(s) used
One that will some day rule ze Vorld! HAHAHA!
yet another elkhart hunter here....if we find enough of us...could we form our own bad of maruading coils swingers?

J Hall

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I'm in South Bend. I hunt w/ kibitzr from time to time and would love to meet other TH'ing "Benders"

mudmonkey

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2011
South Bend, In
From South bend also, would love to meet some new people that know some good places to hunt. I am fairly new to this hobby but really enjoy it. anyone in the area do any winter time hunting? weather isn't all that bad yet for december :headbang:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am from middlebury and would love to get some guys together and go MDing:occasion14:

Irish79

Greenie
Jun 16, 2013
Plymouth
Detector(s) used
Etrac/At-Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm from Plymouth not to far from the Bend. I'd love to get a hunt together. Just got an E-trac and want to get it finding some goodies!!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Plymouth not to far from the Bend. I'd love to get a hunt together. Just got an E-trac and want to get it finding some goodies!!

Lol don't we all :D

dirtfisher23

Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a ways from South Bend...In Indianapolis...but would be interested in
whatever is going on out in your area. I've been detecting for about 8 years
now. Started with an IDX Pro, got an Ace 250... Bought a used MXT which
I no longer have (wish I had it now but it was too heavy for me) and just bought
a new Ace 350. GREAT MACHINE!

Dirtfisher23
(Doing pretty good for an old digger of 68 years).

units40

May 29, 2013
I usually go up to Lake Michigan find lost of stuff there

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread