Any dowsing clubs in Kansas?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KSDowser said:
Does anyone know of any dowsing clubs in Kansas? I would be cool to meet with other dowsers in my area.
KS Dowser,
Check out www.findadowser.com

Jon

OP
OP
K

KSDowser

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the site, I checked Kansas and there was only two listed. However one of them lives nextdoor to my brother, what a coincidence.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KSDowser said:
Thanks for the site, I checked Kansas and there was only two listed. However one of them lives nextdoor to my brother, what a coincidence.

Maybe those 2 on find a dowser are also ASD members.
Jon

OP
OP
K

KSDowser

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have looked into the ASD, havent got around to joining. I would like to go to a meeting or convention first before I put any money into it.

OP
OP
K

KSDowser

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah that is on the list, was just trying to find someone a little closer, which I did so will go from there. thanks for all of your help.

OP
OP
K

KSDowser

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I understood what you were getting at the first time signal_line thanks. What I was trying to say is that I found the guy on findadowser.com who lives in the house next to my brother, there is a good chance (judging from his profile) he is probably a member of ASD, so I am going to talk to him first. If he is not a member then I will contact joyce in KC and go from there.

OP
OP
K

KSDowser

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess we can chalk this one up to a misunderstanding. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions