Any idea about this Saisaya Ball and how much the value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngrJun

Greenie
Jul 4, 2023
Im not asking you to buy it, Im asking if you can help us find someone who might be interested on it. I am willing to have our item be tested, I am very tranparent and confident that our item is genuine. I even shared whats inside of that metal ball. If I am a scammer would you think I will let you see whats inside of it. I consider myself as a treasure hunter as my second profession and this saiyaysa ball will be one of the many item that we will recover in the coming days. Japanese loots were burried in our area and uncovering them would be the greatest thing that a treasure hunter will experience. I know not all of us will be givin an opportunity to recover treasure, so I am proud to say that what I have achieved now is a milestone of the profession that I love to take.

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's a scam. Simple as that.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think you can afford it.

Would three dollars cover it?

Three Dollar Bill 3.jpg

EngrJun

Greenie
Jul 4, 2023
now you're answering your own post , that magic ball really has you flustered
Nope, I was hoping you will understand me in a tresure hunters perspective, yet you judge me as a scam. What is this site all about? is this is all about treasures right? If anyone will share stories that measures your judgement do you judge it immediately? I am sharing mine in order for others who will see this forum share it too.

EngrJun

Greenie
Jul 4, 2023
Nope, I was hoping you will understand me in a tresure hunters perspective, yet you judge me as a scam. What is this site all about? is this is all about treasures right? If anyone will share stories that measures your judgement do you judge it immediately? I am sharing mine in order for others who will see this forum share it too.
Others might not understand what we went through to recover these items. They might think it was so easy to recover treasures specially Japanese burried treasures here. They just dont know how hard it was, The dedication we put on this adventure, the time we put on and the tireless bodies we exerted to, families we gambled not being with them and future that we let faith decides the outcome. Scam? painful judgement Sir.

EngrJun

Greenie
Jul 4, 2023
These were some of it.

Attachments

• received_1059584888349592.jpeg
    received_1059584888349592.jpeg
    523.3 KB · Views: 16
  • received_624785492869470.jpeg
    received_624785492869470.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 15
  • received_1308117996580972.jpeg
    received_1308117996580972.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 15
  • received_1460377094816240.jpeg
    received_1460377094816240.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 15
  • received_957925485415518.jpeg
    received_957925485415518.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 16

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Would three dollars cover it?

View attachment 2092292

Ouch!
Just jump right in with both feet and whup back the competition.:pot-of-gold:

Here I sit with my secret stash of treasure buying money (both 25 cent pieces of it) ogling a rare and exclusive Philippine treasure and kaboom! You go and drop a 3 dollar bill on it before I even start bidding..

Ahh well. Maybe the o.p. is still taking bids.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny isnt it... You can laugh all you want but at the end of the day I will be the one who has valuable itemS not you guys. I think your a bunch of failure treasure hunters with pennies on your names. 3$? thats not even enough in my one hr rate.😆😆
Those you tender unscratched non gloved dirty fingers in the photos?
Treasure comes easy you don't need a manicure after a barehanded 6 foot dig ehh?

You'll have enough local bidders after you present anything of actual value.
International sales of cultural antiquities (real or imagined) would only get you in trouble.
So our loss is your gain. Congrats!

Maybe you could find a U.S.A. marked Dragonball for us? 4 star would be o.k..

Dragon-Ball-Shenron-Feature.jpg

We've seen a three star already.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every week some new guy post unbelievable treasures from another land on here and you're that guy this week . we won't fall for your scammy treasure ball and you're breaking the rules trying to sell it. VERY SOON the name calling will begin and then the whole thing will end as it almost always does. sorry you didn't get the response you seek but these guy aren't fools.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not asking you to buy it, Im asking if you can help us find someone who might be interested on it. I am willing to have our item be tested, I am very tranparent and confident that our item is genuine. I even shared whats inside of that metal ball. If I am a scammer would you think I will let you see whats inside of it. I consider myself as a treasure hunter as my second profession and this saiyaysa ball will be one of the many item that we will recover in the coming days. Japanese loots were burried in our area and uncovering them would be the greatest thing that a treasure hunter will experience. I know not all of us will be givin an opportunity to recover treasure, so I am proud to say that what I have achieved now is a milestone of the profession that I love to take.
You are violating our rules, only charter members can sell or ask members to help sell anything.

Thread is locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread