AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man after my own heart going diving.........the Irish have a saying to describe you......."good man yourself"

Be safe, find some stuff, and post it for us armchair enthusiasts to see.....

You take care too. I know what you OW newbies are like:laughing7:

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That was me that used to be the service tech and sales agent for AquaScan UK under the business names AquaPulse USA. AquaPulse USA was owned by Global Marine Exploration and provided services until Dec. 31 of last year. We moved the distributorship and service center to Kellyco because they (being solely focused on detector sales and service) can provide larger stock quantities and possibly better service times than I could. I prefer using my AQ1B underwater to fixing someone's AQ1B at my worktable. :-) Kellyco is great to deal with, here is a link.

Aqua Pulse Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors

Jason

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That was me that used to be the service tech and sales agent for AquaScan UK under the business names AquaPulse USA. AquaPulse USA was owned by Global Marine Exploration and provided services until Dec. 31 of last year. We moved the distributorship and service center to Kellyco because they (being solely focused on detector sales and service) can provide larger stock quantities and possibly better service times than I could. I prefer using my AQ1B underwater to fixing someone's AQ1B at my worktable. :-) Kellyco is great to deal with, here is a link. Aqua Pulse Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors Jason

Thanks Jason,I will contact you for advice when I move up to a better device if that's OK? Presently practicing with a lesser model but will move up eventually, especially if I can find somewhere to look at.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was me that used to be the service tech and sales agent for AquaScan UK under the business names AquaPulse USA. AquaPulse USA was owned by Global Marine Exploration and provided services until Dec. 31 of last year. We moved the distributorship and service center to Kellyco because they (being solely focused on detector sales and service) can provide larger stock quantities and possibly better service times than I could. I prefer using my AQ1B underwater to fixing someone's AQ1B at my worktable. :-) Kellyco is great to deal with, here is a link.

Aqua Pulse Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors

Jason

Darn!!
There goes our discount Sads!!:BangHead:

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Oops, sorry Daphne. We should have purchased earlier.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread