Upvote 0

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man headhunter another beautiful find. That is a paint pot!!!! A nice one to boot!!! Great find man :headbang:.............................GTP

O

Ohioan

You do very good at the river . I've never hunted the ohio in 25 years of looking for rocks and I'm just a few miles from it. :dontknow: I guess it might be because I'm afraid of water. Your posts lately have me thinking of heading that way. Thats an awesome paint bowl. Keep the river finds coming :thumbsup:

littlekan

May 13, 2010
Parkerburg, WV
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ohioan said:
You do very good at the river . I've never hunted the Ohio in 25 years of looking for rocks and I'm just a few miles from it. :dontknow: I guess it might be because I'm afraid of water. Your posts lately have me thinking of heading that way. Thats an awesome paint bowl. Keep the river finds coming :thumbsup:
It took awhile for us to start hitting the river because the fields were treating us pretty good. This is our first yr. of finding and we do alot of exploring sometimes for nothing. It took awhile for me to even think about going to the river. You can walk along ways for nothing. But when we started findind spots it was like we're little kids at the candy store lookin and pickin up everything. :walk:

OP
OP
headhunter7

headhunter7

Apr 11, 2010
Parkersburg,West Virginia
[/quote] It took awhile for us to start hitting the river because the fields were treating us pretty good. This is our first yr. of finding and we do alot of exploring sometimes for nothing. It took awhile for me to even think about going to the river. You can walk along ways for nothing. But when we started findind spots it was like we're little kids at the candy store lookin and pickin up everything. :walk:
[/quote]

it took me awhile just to keep littleKan on the river banks (a lot of rocks to look through) but if ya take your time you will find what your looking for.. i love looking in the feilds but i've had better luck on the river and creek banks...but i am looking forward to fall time cause i have some good looking feilds in mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions