Any info on what these three represent together ??

Gastonboy

Nov 21, 2023
IMG_20231121_010816.jpg
IMG_20231121_010828.jpg

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I can’t read the medallion; too blurry.
From the reverse, it looks like an amulet for someone who believes in the power of crystals. The crucifix can have straight forward obvious Christian meaning, or a plethora of counter-culture themes. The acorn-looking thing has no meaning to me.
Would you mind telling where you go them? Thrift shop, yard sale, etc?
Welcome to T Net!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can’t read the medallion; too blurry.
From the reverse, it looks like an amulet for someone who believes in the power of crystals. The crucifix can have straight forward obvious Christian meaning, or a plethora of counter-culture themes. The acorn-looking thing has no meaning to me.
Would you mind telling where you go them? Thrift shop, yard sale, etc?
Welcome to T Net!
The amulet/pendent is a different looking one, natural mineral of some sorts.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Any info on what these three represent together ??

First post......a question in the title, and two images. :BangHead:

How about you tell us something about them? What do you think they mean together? My guess is a cross and two baubles put on a string.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Given that they are three charms independently hung on what appears to be a home made strand, they may not have any particular combined meaning at all. Perhaps the owner attached significance to each thing separately and just wanted one chain instead of three. Or perhaps there's no particular meaning to any of them and they just thought they looked cool. It's hard to say when there's no context and no obvious correlation.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife says she has seen the one on the left and they call it la estrella de cinco puntas. The star of five points, and the top point points to heaven, but she doesn't know what it actually pertains to. She doesn't think they're regular church things. I thought, collect all three, and you are able to open the portal to the third level of the game. (haha, just kidding) Hope you get them ID'd.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The star is a Kabalah symbol (Jewish sect) of the Pentagram/Shield of Solomon. I think the seven stones on the back represent the seven Archangels.

bb9e9df025b6a88c0e881e4bf7238a97.jpg

Someone needed some physical objects to help focus their faith . . . perhaps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions