any luck rjwmam

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
well the dogs got me up at 5:00am today so i stayed up i am not the one to go back to bed once up i am up for the rest of the day, after reading back over the old post i was just seeing if any of you are still here in Utah and how about rjwmam how did it end for you in the black rock? and if any one looking to go out today let me know i would be glad to hunt with some one
pm me and i will send you a phone #, any way good reading up on the old post. and good luck to you all, I did jion the Ogden club.

rjwmam

Jul 4, 2008
Salt Lake City
utah1066- The last two summers have not been kind to me. Last summer I had to go in for surgery to have my ankle fused so I spent the summer in a cast and on lots of pain pills. About a month and a half ago I was out mowing my yard and rolled said ankle when I stepped on an uneven spot of ground breaking one of the screws, shifting the plate and undoing the fusion. I had to go back in for surgery to remove all the ruined hardware and refuse my ankle. I have spent the last month on the couch and once again on lots of pain pills. I should be getting my cast off sometime in the middle of August but if I do anything this summer it will most likely be spent sitting next to a stream within walking distance to my car with a gold pan. I am hoping that next summer will be better cause I am still thinking about all those different treasure legends that dot the Utah High Desert. At any rate, I hope that you have a fun and productive summer. BTW, here's what my ankle looks like just in case you are wondering...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,322935.0.html

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
rjwmam said:
utah1066- The last two summers have not been kind to me. Last summer I had to go in for surgery to have my ankle fused so I spent the summer in a cast and on lots of pain pills. About a month and a half ago I was out mowing my yard and rolled said ankle when I stepped on an uneven spot of ground breaking one of the screws, shifting the plate and undoing the fusion. I had to go back in for surgery to remove all the ruined hardware and refuse my ankle. I have spent the last month on the couch and once again on lots of pain pills. I should be getting my cast off sometime in the middle of August but if I do anything this summer it will most likely be spent sitting next to a stream within walking distance to my car with a gold pan. I am hoping that next summer will be better cause I am still thinking about all those different treasure legends that dot the Utah High Desert. At any rate, I hope that you have a fun and productive summer. BTW, here's what my ankle looks like just in case you are wondering...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,322935.0.html
WOOW so sorry to see that I hope that you can get out next year, that is like unreal man thats got to hurt , good luck man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread