Any Map Dowsers Care to Try Your Skills??

FLtreasure

Oct 29, 2016
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I've been researching map dowsing & the ancient & modern techniques. I'm not 100% convinced about the whole theory behind map dowsing yet. Would any of our members with dowsing success like to try out their skills and make me a believer?? I've attached some photos of an area I'm currently hunting. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_5883.PNG
    IMG_5883.PNG
    429.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5884.PNG
    IMG_5884.PNG
    460.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5885.PNG
    IMG_5885.PNG
    399.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5888.PNG
    IMG_5888.PNG
    417.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5887.PNG
    IMG_5887.PNG
    411.4 KB · Views: 120

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I've been researching map dowsing & the ancient & modern techniques. I'm not 100% convinced about the whole theory behind map dowsing yet. Would any of our members with dowsing success like to try out their skills and make me a believer?? I've attached some photos of an area I'm currently hunting. Any input is greatly appreciated!
OK, so you have researched the art of ancient and modern dowsing techniques and because you are not convinced it works, you now want to be convinced. Since you have already hunted the area and found nothing, dowsing of any technique will do no better. So why not just stick with your conviction that it does not work and leave it at that?

OP
OP
FLtreasure

FLtreasure

Oct 29, 2016
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't searched the whole area. Also I'm not ignorant or close minded to people's beliefs or practices. If you've nothing productive to post please find another forum to harass.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't searched the whole area. Also I'm not ignorant or close minded to people's beliefs or practices. If you've nothing productive to post please find another forum to harass.
You got it wrong buddy. Even dowsing cannot put something there that is not there. The reason you have not received any dowsing attempts, at least up to now, is your attitude towards it. You are the one who needs to be productive as your negativity needs to be adjusted. You can study all you want but I suggest that since you are physically there, get some coat hangers, bend them into L-shaped dowsing rods and see what you can find. We all have had to go through that process, so why not you?

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe this answer your question,
some silver in next circles
..only single objects (not treasures)

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FL: After checking out the identified spots, it would sure be nice of you to report back if your skepticism still exists.

OP
OP
FLtreasure

FLtreasure

Oct 29, 2016
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much weregolf! As soon as I get to the sight next weekend I'm going straight to those areas! Lesjcbs I will definitely report my findings. Sorry for being aggressive in the other post. You're absolutely right I do need to work on being more positive and optimistic. I just didn't want experienced dowsers to think I'm joking about what they do or that I think it's b.s. I'm very open minded & found the research on dowsing very intriguing. If someone has a treasure finding parrot I'll give that a shot as well!
Cheers fellas

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map #5 there seems to be a target about 7-8 ft down, right near the center of map. I don't think this is gold or silver, but I wouldn't complain if turned out to be. One of the problems I've encountered with map dowsing Florida maps, is not unusual to pick up signals that deep. did you try detecting the grassy area for gold rings?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might not be much, but I'd try metal detecting around the 2 red circles.

Attachments

• IMG_5887.jpg
    IMG_5887.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
FLtreasure

FLtreasure

Oct 29, 2016
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I haven't got to that area yet Red. I was mostly down by the river bank on the property. I guess it's a pretty old farm/ranch from late 1700's. Thanks for the info though! I will give that area a nice combing as well & will keep you updated.

OP
OP
FLtreasure

FLtreasure

Oct 29, 2016
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a lot! I'm definitely going over all of the markings you provided. Very awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread