Any MDing in Warren County

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard, Glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn, have some fun, and meet some great people. I'm not sure if there are any clubs in that area, but there are a few people on this forum who live up in that area. Off the top of my head, I can't remember who they are, but they are very frequent posters. Hope it helps.
If memory serves me correct, that area is rich in history of mining, lumber, oil, and a lot of old ghost towns.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Toby. Welcome to TreasureNet! :)

I live in NW PA, too! No clubs here...There might still be one in Jamestown, NY.

Mona

OP
OP
Pulltab Parson

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds great! Its good to know that there are MDers up here in the NW. I hope that I will have a chance to meet up with some of you cus I'm a newbie and will probably need some pointers from you experienced folks!

Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in NW Pa too, Corry. I've hunted several times with Mona Lisa. If your going to be in the area, give me a call.

OP
OP
Pulltab Parson

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds great Schrecky, thanks! I look forward to getting started as soon as the snow gets down to a manageable level hehe

fjudd94

Sep 14, 2006
DUBOIS, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we have a club that runs out of OLEAN, NY most the members are from Bradford and surrounding areas. I am from Olean with my job i travel to Warren about 2x a week. I would love to hunt over there. let me know if you are interested. we have a ton of places here. www.enchantedmountaintreasurehunters.com.

Explorr

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all New 2 me from NW PA

We are from Kane PA. About 1 hr from Olean NY, Bradford PA, St. Mary's & Warren. We have not bought equipment yet for hunting but hope to travel & hunt including mountains, water & gold. Would love to know about equipment, groups, hunting in general etc...
Thank you
Explorr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions