ANY METAL DETECTOR USERS WEBB CITY JOPLIN AREA

In Joplin, just started MD. Trying to find places to go. Only went once to a pasture were the tornado took some homes out in Carl junction. Didn't anything but junk, maybe next time I'll go the hole day. What town are you in.

Amrcan

I'm here in Springfield... just getting into MDing. I'll be leaving next Friday to my home in Florida for the Summer, but I'll be here on T-Net all Summer. Keep in touch with me and I'd probably be willing to drive over to detect with you all sometime! :)

Bran <><

Getting back into the "swing" of detecting after years off due to kids and work. Sent you an e-mail - hope to hear from you soon. I live by KSN in Joplin.

We have a father and Son who are from the Carthage area and are both memebers of our new 417 Relic Hunters Club here in Springfield Mo.

LOOKING FOR METAL DETECTING BUDDY DAVE

hey I live in webb city mo as well just recently got started detecting and would like to find some people I could go detecting with I would love to learn as much as I could from as many people as I can.

Hey! I live in the area! Have you found a group around here or anything? I'm pretty new at metal detecting and looking for people to go with.

I know this is an ancient thread, but I'm in the area as well... let me know if you're ever interested.

I live in the Grand lake(Grove, OK) area but close to Joplin, I am looking for people to hunt with, I just moved here from Colorado and don't know the area

I'm south of there in McDonald county. Not too far.

I am in Nevada, but I also do Sarcoxie, Joplin, Carthage, etc., when hunting. Holler some time. I just got back on this forum, been a long time. Happy Hunting, ya'll!!! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back