any new jersey hunts want to get together for one big hunt ....

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im from northern Delaware, but i might be interested as long as its not north Jersey. ( gas prices :'()

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
any good places by you??? Booty bay and I get together for beach hunts occasionally. I may plan a little beach hunt get together for Sept 20 and I'll let you know if I do.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm game too depending where it is..

MangoKnees

Nov 22, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm l l
I'm in if it's a south jersey beach but I can't do the 20th. I hunt Wildwood Beaches and I'll be at the shore till the 17th because i have to work. I'll be back for all the weekends after that till it gets cold the end of October so I'm looking forward to seeing you all. I'm a real rookie but I'm persistent. I've seen guys get some real goodies and I haven't had a good find but I figure I'm just learning how to beach hunt.

Keep Swinging

Mango

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm interested if the location is not too far and I'm not working.

NJ

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
We are going to have a group hunt on the beach on the 20th at 9Am, weather permitting. Lucy the Elephant in Margate. Decatur and Atlantic Ave. I'm hosting a fellow detectorist from the UK by the name of Anne who frequents a few of the forums. Those who know her want to come meet her. Even if you don't...you can come meet me! lol

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too far for me but I hope everyone finds GOLD!! Good luck....

NJ

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cntrydncr1 said:
We are going to have a group hunt on the beach on the 20th at 9Am, weather permitting. Lucy the Elephant in Margate. Decatur and Atlantic Ave. I'm hosting a fellow detectorist from the UK by the name of Anne who frequents a few of the forums. Those who know her want to come meet her. Even if you don't...you can come meet me! lol

How was the hunt?

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
We had a great day....about 9 of us started out in Margate. Spent about 3 hours there and only clad was found. We moved on to AC for a few more hours and Ron (Tinman) found a gold wedding ring and I think another ring of some type. My brother in law found a coin changer...must have been stolen we think. It had a few nickels still in it.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like everyone had a good time...wish I was closer.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread