Any one live close to ST.George UTAH!

Daniel in Ak

Feb 23, 2005
Alaska
my very good friend from the Marine Corp lives there cool....Said his parents own a Hotel/Motel and a restaurant...what a small world.If ya happen to find Thomas E. Oliphants number can ya send it to me? Thanks.
I know Utah has some great tokens cant wait to start seeing your finds dude.So get them relics dug and lets see them lol!

Brianbarr88

Jun 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some Hunting BUDS!

Hibmy name is Brian, I'm 26 and I just recently about a month ago moved to Saint George with my fiancé. I jus bought a f2 fisher metal detector off somebody on the Facebook metal detecting page for $150. I love collecting gold silver jewelry coins and love hunting for arrowheads obsidian and things like that. I just got into the whole metal detecting thingor that reason it's a good healthy hobby :)

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a 10 year old post there Brian! More than likely he's already found someone or died of boredom waiting! :laughing7:

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a 10 year old post there Brian! More than likely he's already found someone or died of boredom waiting! :laughing7:

He found a great big chest full of gold and is living in Costa Rica...... Last I heard he's hiring domestic help tho.....,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread