Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is like psychometry. It has nothing to do with having taken steroids.You just disassociated and split your energy to allow the experience. Your mind didn't make it up.It was highly charged emotional energy which makes sensing all that happened much easier.

I have no idea what any of that means , I googled those terms and still really don't know what it all means . thanks for offering your point of view on it though.
I could fill several pages with stuff like that that's happened over the years. but I don't want everyone to think I'm any crazier than I really am.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have no idea what any of that means , I googled those terms and still really don't know what it all means . thanks for offering your point of view on it though.
I could fill several pages with stuff like that that's happened over the years. but I don't want everyone to think I'm any crazier than I really am.
Calling Dr. Phil...

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Growing up in house that was haunted by the previous owner who build the house, and us kids playing with a Ouija board in the basement has affected me over the years. Weird dreams, and strange happenings for years. began tapering off after about 6 years, but I'm still a believer.

We bought the home and turned the previous owner's workshop into two bedrooms. We had a non standard crawlspace of about 18in and broke through it to install an egress window, akin to a reverse dormer. I'd leave the window locked open 4in, and most nights I'd wake up and the window would be closed and locked. the only way to access the window was to climb on top of me, in my bed, to do it. I'd leave the radio on to a local station over night because I didn't want to hear the house
"settle." Most mornings, the station would change to, you guessed it, the favorite station of the man who built our home.

Parents would hear floors creaking in the upstairs bedrooms like someone walking down the hall. My mother once saw a figure standing in front of the wood stove one evening when we came home, gently illuminated by the glowing embers. Some nights, you could hear the kitchen cabinets quietly banging open/closed.

The woman who sold the house would come for several months after we moved in to pick up checks and on one occasion, I was with my mother when she answered the door. after the casual, friendly transaction, the woman began to walk away. She was apparently into mysticism and crystals, and energies and such but she wheeled around and asked if she could ask my mother a curious question: "have strange things been going on in the house?" My mother stammered for a second and finally said, well, yes small things have been going on. The woman nodded in confirmation and said, " I thought so. The past several times I've come by, I've felt like Ron is around."

One night, I had a dream or a night terror, I wasn't in my room anymore but laying on a stone table and paralyzed. I could see stalactites and stalagmites and glowing areas, like small fires or lights behind rocks and outcrops. I heard a deep, slow laugh or chuckle, and felt like ice fingers run from my waist to my neck like dragging fingers with long nails, as something walked around the head of the table into my field of view, and it looked just like the demon from Dio's Holy Diver. I began screaming for my brother who was (supposed to be) sleeping in the next room, and as the cave fades away and returned to my room, I realized I was barely making a sound, instead of screaming.
Funny thing was, I never knew what Tinnitus was until I retired and dealing with it now, but it seemed when I tried to move, a whine in my ears would modulate and seemed to prevent me from moving that sounds just like Tinnitus.

We had a mirror wall at the bottom of the stair case which on the landing, you could go left into the basement or right, into my bedroom and my brother's. I could never walk up or down the stairs striaght forward. it always felt like I was being watched and would walk sideways with my back to the wall.

My baby sister inherited our older brother's room after he moved out, and was playing "grab-ass" with one of her friends, flipping the light off and running over and scaring my sister, after sitting on the bed. After several times, her friend flipped the light off and kept it off a bit longer, when my sister said to her friend, "C'mon, get off the bed and stop trying to scare me." Her friend immediately flipped the light on, wearing a look of fright, to demonstrate she had not ran the 6 feet and jumped on the bed that time. My sister swore she did, saying she felt the bed compress, and felt someone sitting next to her. I don't think that friend ever came back to visit.

Lots of happy memories! :tongue3:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After i was married my mom and dad got a divorce. A few years later my mom married a full blooded Indian (Howard) Howard had been out of prison for maybe 2 years or so. Howard had been a fighter and a drank quite a bit. he did not work . MY brother and sister could not figure out what our mom seen in him,. Howard took GREAT CARE of my mom till the day she died.My mom lived ion Kalamazoo Michigan. Her burial place was to be in Allegan Michigan some 35 miles away. The funeral drove right past where my father was living. He was setting on his front porch. My aunt (Mom;s sister) Leaned out her car window and yelled Hi Albert (My fathers name). She was always one of the kindest people i have ever known. Back at the cemetery our service was over and Howard's family and friends were there dropping tobacco in the vault for there life there after , Howard's brother's (Dressed in our attire ) came over and asked me if If it would be ok for them to honor my mom in there custom. I said of course. About 100 feet from where my mom was they set up there drums and started a chant song. All day it was hot and windless. When they started there dancing and singing It really clouded up and got real dark. It got very cold and the wind started blowing.It was almost like at night. When they finished there honoring my mom the sun came back out and no more wind it got hot again. This happened in May 29 1990. I asked them what was the song they was singing and they said it started out a song chant for a squaw but for some reason the only then they could do honored a warrior. My mom endured a lot keeping Howard out of trouble. Three or four years after my Moms death Howard was drinking and got into a fight., he was beaten to death. I thank you for letting me share this with you. I still love my mom very much :) My mother would never let me bring her flowers or presents. She just asked me to honor her by taking my hat off when i eat and side a home. To this day i think of my mom every time i eat. Those of you know me know this is true!!!!!

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve never told anyone this even my parents. I was out camping on my best friend’s farm with him that has an old homesite. We decided to go detecting there at night because he wanted to try out his new detector backlight. When we got there the homesite looked like it usually did with tons of scrap metal and broken glass lying around. After about an hour of detecting we decided to go back to our tent. When we passed the home, a white dress with a floral design was laying on top of a sheet of metal. We were the only people around for acres. It wasn’t there in the morning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread