Any Preppers here?

ladyliegh

Sep 17, 2012
SC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For the past few months I have been working on a series of videos posted on YouTube.
Bruce Beach lives in Canada and has build a fallout shelter build out of old school buses. He was on Nat. Geo. "Doomsday Preppers".
I spent a month there this summer & filmed quite a bit, since then I have been editing & producing a series of videos about prepping.
We are Not selling anything. These videos are primarily educational. So, if anyone is interested go to webpal.org or YouTube BruceBeachArkTwo
BruceBeachArkTwo - YouTube

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope I'm not a Pepper

I Drink Ginger Ale

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Doomsday" will come to us eventually, but for most of us a simple cemetery plot suffices. :icon_thumright:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I 'somewhat' prep. absolutely not enough to be on any reality tv show :laughing7:

I own a farm. So food is ahead of the game. We hunt. We fish. We can/preserve our harvests. Pantry is full. I have stocks of TP and other food stuffs/gear (like ammo!)

I bought a water purifier. In fact we chatted long ago about that on this site. In the closet for emergencies. I have the usual flashlights/candles/and all that for any type of prep needed for power outages, severe ice storms we get here, etc.

If the SH hit the fan my farm would surely feed us easily and all my friends are mostly farmer types and we all bring alot to the table in the way of survival skills and gear and more.

So while I am not waiting on a doomsday, I am prepared for my local emergencies and such. Plus farming makes life frugal. It saves alot of money, offers the freshest of foods, and good clean hard work to keep the body running (well, it can break the body also LOL)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions