Any prospecters use the T2 ?

minerjoe

Nov 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
ZED,2300,4500,t2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I do and love it. I dont leave my minlab at home, but i do enjoy using the t2 and had i known how good it was i may have never bought the minelab!!!!! It is a noisy detector, but once you learn to listen to it, game over. In trashy areas it is the best one out there. The number ID is great, and works separately from the tone side. The reason the T2 was so popular was it was a pick up and go detector for people in those countries that dont have much literacy. I've seen countless youtube vids that they're swinging T2's with not a clue on how to use it!

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keppy,

If you haven't gotten a T2 yet go the Teknetics site then to products and finally the T2 write-up notice in red the notice on how to tell if the new T2 you are looking at is a fake or not. It's vedy eeenteresstinnng.

Gramps

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Minerjoe & gramps43 ..Thanks for the info..

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Gramps43 said:
Keppy,

If you haven't gotten a T2 yet go the Teknetics site then to products and finally the T2 write-up notice in red the notice on how to tell if the new T2 you are looking at is a fake or not. It's vedy eeenteresstinnng.

Gramps
Well i went to the Fishers web site.............. Went to Teknetics and that was a good video on how to spot a fake T2..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread