👻💀💥Any Psychic, paranormal, gosth experiences when detecting 💥👻

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Have you ever experienced paranormal voices? Or feelings that someone else is with you? Strange things

Share your adventure/experience with us?

d8ebb19a-352b-497e-97a3-c081e25878c3.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5620.jpeg
    IMG_5620.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5553.jpeg
    IMG_5553.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • d9b4c51c-8c89-4374-bf4c-3bab4dc64b75.jpeg
    d9b4c51c-8c89-4374-bf4c-3bab4dc64b75.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 725ea8b8-3c0b-49dc-b84d-b3c33dfc3eb0.jpeg
    725ea8b8-3c0b-49dc-b84d-b3c33dfc3eb0.jpeg
    453.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3837.jpeg
    IMG_3837.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3696.jpeg
    IMG_3696.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3613.jpeg
    IMG_3613.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3444.jpeg
    IMG_3444.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3259.jpeg
    IMG_3259.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3045.jpeg
    IMG_3045.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2937.jpeg
    IMG_2937.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2699.jpeg
    IMG_2699.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    814.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2584.jpeg
    IMG_2584.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really good job at capturing eriness in an otherwise beautiful natural environment.
I like the 7th attachment. Is that the wall u suspect execution happened?

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Really good job at capturing eriness in an otherwise beautiful natural environment.
I like the 7th attachment. Is that the wall u suspect execution happened?
Hi Joe,

That wall and space is the place where Joaquin Terrazas was born. Joaquin is the man who led the last expedition where Vitorio the Apache Chief was killed.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had weird spooky feelings at times going inside old abandoned structures or visiting historical sites such as Last Stand Hill where the Battle of the Little Bighorn took place. Could they be spirit's or just your imagination I wonder 🤔

Last edited:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted this a few times over the years, not that great of a find but the circumstances were off the chart.

Years ago, I came down with a sinus infection and was prescribed prednisone for the swelling so I could breathe.
having taken it before I know it makes me very hard to be around, everyone's a jerk but me when I'm on that crap.
so, I get a doctor's note to take a few days off to get past the infection and moodiness.

Well, I didn't feel that bad, so off I went metal detecting at a place called the bloody angle in Spotsylvania Va.
I was walking a roadbed detecting and had just dug a button back and looked around before standing back up like I always do before standing.
and felt a chill go up my spine as I see a group of union soldiers running across the road, one of the men looked at me and motioned for me to run with them.

I got to my feet and ran to the spot I saw them last to look for footprints or something to confirm what I had just seen.
when I get to the spot my machine is going off like crazy. again, I look around as I get on my knees and start to dig bullet after bullet, my memory has lost track of the exact amount, but it was around 50 bullets all in one hole. all 58 cal 3 ringers.

maybe prednisone can cause hallucinations, but I've never known them to produce civil war bullets.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I've had weird spooky feelings at times going inside old abandoned structures or visiting historical sites such as Last Stand Hill where the Battle of the Little Bighorn took place. Could they be spirit's or just your imagination I wonder 🤔
Could be both 😎👍🏽🙏🏽

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I've posted this a few times over the years, not that great of a find but the circumstances were off the chart.

Years ago, I came down with a sinus infection and was prescribed prednisone for the swelling so I could breathe.
having taken it before I know it makes me very hard to be around, everyone's a jerk but me when I'm on that crap.
so, I get a doctor's note to take a few days off to get past the infection and moodiness.

Well, I didn't feel that bad, so off I went metal detecting at a place called the bloody angle in Spotsylvania Va.
I was walking a roadbed detecting and had just dug a button back and looked around before standing back up like I always do before standing.
and felt a chill go up my spine as I see a group of union soldiers running across the road, one of the men looked at me and motioned for me to run with them.

I got to my feet and ran to the spot I saw them last to look for footprints or something to confirm what I had just seen.
when I get to the spot my machine is going off like crazy. again, I look around as I get on my knees and start to dig bullet after bullet, my memory has lost track of the exact amount, but it was around 50 bullets all in one hole. all 58 cal 3 ringers.

maybe prednisone can cause hallucinations, but I've never known them to produce civil war bullets.
Interesting !!

According with your comment the fact is that you have found several bullets.

Thanks for sharing 😎👍🏽

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I've read stories similar to yours about Civil War soldiers being seen & then vanishing. Very interesting story & the bullets you found is amazing. I don't think your medication had anything to do with it.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Real paranormal experience or med induced hallucination- either way a cool story. I’ve had quite a few interesting wildlife interactions., but no paranormal experiences. No cryptic sightings either which is fine by me. Don’t want black shadow figures peeking at me from behind a tree. Wouldn’t mind witnessing a full body apparition of a ghost from the colonial period from which Im always relic hunting. I think I’m as sensitive to spirit as my shovel is to digging gold.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, nothin. No Bigfoot in the Colorado Rockies, no ufos in the San Luis Valley, no mysterious apparitions in various historical sites I've visited. I feel perfectly comfortable in all those places. Only a couple of episodes in life I haven't come up with a reasonable explanation for, but all in all I guess the paranormal doesn't believe in me.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real paranormal experience or med induced hallucination- either way a cool story. I’ve had quite a few interesting wildlife interactions., but no paranormal experiences. No cryptic sightings either which is fine by me. Don’t want black shadow figures peeking at me from behind a tree. Wouldn’t mind witnessing a full body apparition of a ghost from the colonial period from which Im always relic hunting. I think I’m as sensitive to spirit as my shovel is to digging gold.
Oh I've had some wildlife interactions as well , this little fella got close enough I could smell him.
20210312_161008.jpg

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have no doubt that there are strange and unknown phenomena out there , but I haven’t been lucky enough as yet to witness anything. I did see a huge mountain lion where they shouldn’t be, and a snake at least 4” girth and 12’-15’ length where it shouldn’t be. In both cases before smart phones were common.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread