Any recommendations from the professionals?

deepsecrets

Jan 10, 2009
Shenandoah Valley Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks - Happy New Year to all. I am asking for your advice on the most appropriate method of locating clandestine grave sites. Our organization is active in the search for missing persons, especially decades-old cold cases, and in particular, missing children. We use a variety of methods to narrow down the search area but could use something that will give a visual indication of sub-surface anomalies. Any experiences/recommendations that you would be willing to share will be most welcome. Please post or PM me as you feel appropriate.
Cheers!!!!!

99thpercentile

Nov 2, 2006
Evergreen, CO
Detector(s) used
Geonics EM61-MK2, Geophex GEM-3, GapEOD UltraTEM III, Minelabs F3, Foerster MINEX 2FD 4.500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you working with NecroSearch International, Inforce or Texas Equusearch? These are the three groups worldwide with significant experience in this area. I am a member of Necrosearch and there is some information on our website. There are several books on forensic geoscience you can get on Amazon, read any book on near surface geophysics or archaeological geophysics, or read this paper.

The search for graves
Geophysics 56, 1310 (1991); DOI:10.1190/1.1443152
Issue Date: September 1991
Bruce W. Bevan*
*Geosight, P.O. Box 135, Pitman, NJ 08071

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread