Any suggestions to help Obama with his limited strike?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
These were all suggestions in the New Republic Humor forum - I copied and pasted them here. Some are quite funny! I did clean this up quite a bit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking he should drop water balloons from planes high above. Getting the Syrians wet will really upset them.

We might also take a more liberal approach and drop letters telling the Syrians that we feel their pain but they might consider not using weapons. Maybe drop leaflets suggesting a ban on chemical weapons and see how well they receive that.

We could send them a list of suggestions, such as, suggest you wear gas masks at all times, other survival tips.

Drop a STRONGLY WORDED LETTER

Massive strike of Nasty letters

Organize a Syria-wide Conkers tournament.

My suggestion would be physically impossible, so I’ll pass.

Boom-a-rangs launched from the Rose Garden.

Have a beer summit!

“GO TO YOUR ROOM”

Resign

We could drop Democrat party money pledge slips.

Put fluoride in the water. It will rob them of their precious bodily fluids.

Just pass a bunch of restrictive gun control laws, that’s working so well in Chicago!

Obama should select an effective target.

Lawn darts.

Get a pea-shooter and fire a paper wad up a camel’s rear end. That should take care of it!

Since he cancelled the California fundraiser, he should go to Syria and hold the fundraiser there. So, in essence, just drop himself into Syria for a “not prolonged” visit.

Have our elite combat units composed of only our finest dreamers, gays, and women lead the assault, armed with double barrel shotguns. When there two blasts are fired by each one, Assad’s regime will surely soil themselves and run away. Nothing but the best, we cannot waste out time with horses and bayonets.

Mad Mohammed Love Bombs for everyone!

I suggest we declare Syria a “WMD free Zone” and drop them the signs to do it with!

We could make the effort even more meaningful if the water balloons were the size of the Hindenberg.

Obama should drop turkeys from a helicopter on Thanksgiving.

One of my suggestions would be to not send my son (wizzo on a Strike Eagle) or my daughter (US Marine) over there.

Yeah. Resign.

Prayers up that your son and daughter are safe and not subject to 0bama’s “save face” war.

Send the IRS and/or Eric Holder after them. That seems to be pretty effective here, stateside.

0bama should sign Asaad up for 0bamacare!

resign

Maybe he should go to Syria himself to make sure the airstrikes are accurate? Personally, I’m thinking he needs to pre-inspect one of the targets...

My suggestion - cancel it.

Drop gas masks.

just one —— 300 kilotons

If Obama approached this situation like Major King Kong did, I might reconsider my opposition.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
1.)Be a man, suck it up and run the other way
2.) Get that application turned in at 7-11, just in case that president thing doesn't last another 3 years...

S

stefen

Do the right thing...

Yeah...Yeah...the red button....thats it...now push and mommy will bring you a hot chocolet...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread