Dechert360

Dechert360

Feb 1, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thank you to diggummup for sending a Shark my way.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
What didn’t you like about the Equinox?..and what do you like more about the shark. Just wondering cause I was going to look at getting an Equinox.

OP
OP
Dechert360

Dechert360

Feb 1, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What didn’t you like about the Equinox?..and what do you like more about the shark. Just wondering cause I was going to look at getting an Equinox.

It really wasn't anything against the Equinox, it just wasn't for me. My dad bought an Excalibur when they first came out and that's what I learned on. I think I was 12/13 at the time. I used his for years before buying my own. I'm just a fan and familiar with hearing the threshold and having a waterproof detector. I didn't feel like I was being told about everything under my feet with the Equinox and felt like I was chasing false signals when I used it.

With the Shark I knew that if something was under my feet I was going to dig it up. I'm in my early 30's and have a stealth scoop so I have no reason to be filtering out anything.

Again really nothing against the Equinox, I just prefer the "buzzers"

Kevin W

Greenie
Oct 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking about selling my Sand Shark, looking to get an Equinox.. Whats a reasonable asking price?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions