63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry you are just a young Punk! This year I will be 69 years of age making me older but as of yet I am not Old nor do I act it. I've made a deal with my son that in 2076 he and I will celebrate the 4th of July together and then we will go backpacking. I figure one month before his 100th birthday he should be able to keep up with me but after that I don't know. This year will be the year of Surgeries for me, likely both shoulders and the left knee again. But look out in 2014 cause I've already got the trip planned!...........63bkpkr

Oh, I got started in metal detecting somewhere around 1970 so would have been 26 then, I've had lots of enjoyable fun with it especially the first gold ring!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry you are just a young Punk! This year I will be 69 years of age making me older but as of yet I am not Old nor do I act it. I've made a deal with my son that in 2076 he and I will celebrate the 4th of July together and then we will go backpacking. I figure one month before his 100th birthday he should be able to keep up with me but after that I don't know. This year will be the year of Surgeries for me, likely both shoulders and the left knee again. But look out in 2014 cause I've already got the trip planned!...........63bkpkr

Oh, I got started in metal detecting somewhere around 1970 so would have been 26 then, I've had lots of enjoyable fun with it especially the first gold ring!
Herb, when you stop carrying in 90 pound packs, I'll call you an old fart. Somehow, I don't think that will happen in my lifetime! Keep going, buddy! TTC

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Terry,
I do not expect I will stop carrying in 90 pound packs any time soon except of course for 2013, the year of surgeries for me! You take care of yourself so you are around for a good while longer as somehow I think we should meet.

Cheers and good hunting............63bkpkr/Herb

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hah! I got y'all in the middle... I'm 28 :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, Herb. I look forward to it. If I'm a young punk, then cti4sw is a "little squirt"! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread