Anybody interested...

RelicRick

Aug 29, 2006
Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in digging a historic site for relics? Here's the catch...the local historical preservation committee has asked me to dig two cellar holes that were Revolutionary War hospitals. Obviously, any relics from that time period need to be turned over to the committee, but whatever else we find.....!!!! ;) Since this is a historic dig, we'll need to document where we find the relics for these folks. I'm looking to start the job when the frozen ground thaws. If there are any takers, please contact me at [email protected]. Let's have some fun! I also have a site of an abandoned town where there are 5 or 6 cellar holes...this one requires quite a walk in the woods though, but it has never been searched according to the historians! ;D I hope to hear from some of you. Hey Ugly...where ya been? This could be a good kick start to the North Jersey Club!

Goaldigger @ The Goalrush

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goalrush,
I'm usually pretty pressed for time but depending on when you plan on digging and where it is I would be interested in joining you. Let me know.
NJ

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
is this in North Joisey or South Joisey (which exit)?

I'm in southern New Yoirk and might be interested...if the wife lets me ;)

Funkman

OP
OP
RelicRick

RelicRick

Aug 29, 2006
Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys!

Thanx for the replies! This is in the southern part of Morris County. Like I said, the ground is very frozen. I was out today in that area and it is frozen solid 5-6 inches deep. I will post a message right here a week or two before the intended dig. Does that give you enough notice? I heard they are talking about 2 or 3 snow storms over the next week or so anyway in this area, so that will delay this even longer perhaps...we'll get lucky. Thanks again for the replies!

Goaldigger

D

digndug

Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum and MDing...Goaldigger I live in Annandale, Hunterdon County and would love to join in the hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread