Anybody payin attention

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
TH my friend, let's call a spade a spade. Red has a target on his back for being outspoken about things he believes strongly in. I probably do as well. You "get it" since you share many of those same beliefs. I just wish some of the guys on the "other side" who constantly complain that you're biased knew how many times I have been privately reprimanded for going too far. This new forum is a great idea and I hope it stays around a long time. I will be joining asap. Thanks for your efforts to make this happen. And thanks to FFARL for adding this project to his already full plate.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ditto NHB:icon_thumright:

Sorry TH,I'm not complaining,just stating my opinion on things as I see them.I tend to call a duck a duck.

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen guys, you're about to push someone who's been on your side all along too far. And I don't mean the right or the left. I mean the side of you members being able to have a relatively un-interrupted and enjoyable experience here at the forum. Drop the "Other Side" crap and let's get on with things around here.

If I really didn't like Red, he'd have been gone a month ago. It would have shortened my workload tremendously. God knows he did his best to push my buttons and all I was doing was enforcing the rules that I was handed.

If you really think there's any kind of conspiracy around here, or that the "Other Side" is making your life here on the forum more difficult than you're making it on yourself, well then I just can't help you.

We've got two separate playgrounds now. Everybody just go to theirs and lets talk about treasure or something.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If members continue to ignore warnings they earn timeouts.

Warnings and timeouts were issued on both sides.

I repeat, please take moderation or rule concerns to PMs not on forums...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry FFARL, you posted while I was typing...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Sorry guys. I was simply referring to the members who have accused TH of playing favorites. I can attest from personal experience that this is NOT the case. No harm intended.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I'll be damned..... I go on a 10 day vacation and come back and find out NOW we have a political forum spot. Good job FFARL and all those involved. Now I'm not a Charter Member but may be soon. Like some others I'm on a tight budget (to tight). Think I'll get busy and make some more toy boxes or hope chests now. I just hope there's enough folks to debate with. If it gets boring I could always pick a "fight" with Red or Bandit but they wouldn't take it seriously coming from me. But seriously.... GOOD JOB AND THANKS.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone just got on the watch list...:thumbsup:

LOL

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
We'll all be okay though, so long as Red doesn't start charging a membership fee ...

Would I do that? Everybody just has to bring beer,some shine,buffalo wings,poppers,and other appetizers.Warning,I have a big appetite.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Someone just got on the watch list...:thumbsup:

Is that Timex, Casio, Bouliva, or some other? LOL Frank...

111-2 700.jpg

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Many years ago Jeff Gordon was asking Dale Earnhardt Sr how he deals with it when he walks out onto the track and the crowd is booing him. Earnhardt said booing or cheering dosn't really matter as long as you have their attention. When you walk out there and there is silence you are truly a loser.. So if nobody is "watching" you, you're not trying hard enough.. LoL

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I dont know about some in here frankn,my little pony watches fit the bill better:laughing7:

Lol! I haven't heard about my little pony since the '80s

sent from a potato...

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was said that this thread was getting a little to political. Can I just say, it's gotten "WAY OFF TOPIC"!!!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Things tend to do that around here when people that know whats going on get together.You have to adapt and overcome,ad-lib.You can only say so much about one subject without it branching off every once and a while.To do so creates new ideas that wouldnt be thought of otherwise,not to do so,things become stale.Think of it as reading a book on a subject that interests you.From reading that book,I guarantee,you'll find another subject that you develop an interest in.It becomes a vicious circle.Consider yourself lucky to find yourself among people that can deviate from one given subject to another at the drop of a hat,instead of among drones,automatrons,that ramble on about the same thing day after day after day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread