Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am possibly looking for a pulse machine like a Whites TDI to use for a couple days down south in the dear old red soil. I could go out and buy a used one but the funds aren't there at the moment.
I have been down there with my machines and it's just to darn frustrating to deal with in my opinion. Found one place online once but they wanted crazy prices to rent. Like 300 + for a couple days.
Borrowing one would be even better but I know that's a lot to ask. If it was someone local I wold do a swap for one of mine for a few days or a week.

TIA - Brian

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I rented a Whites machine a couple of times before I was able to buy my own detecor. There is a jewelry store locally that rents them for $25 per day with a $100 deposit. Might be worth it to check out local jewelry businesses in your area for similar deals. Good luck and Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
baspinall

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks cruiserkev. I'll take a look but I don't know of any Jewelry business's around here that even have detectors. Heck we only have one pawn shop that I know of.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I rented one when I needed a detector better than mine.It wasn't anything like $300. More like $25.
It came from a rock/mineral shop here in town. A nice Whites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread