Anybody want to hook up and maybe Hunt? @ BMW National Rally in Bloomsburg, Pa!

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be heading down to the national BMW Motorcycle rally this July 20-24 2011 In Bloomsberg PA
Always great to meet local (rednecks) :icon_pirat: folks!
http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally11
Sure would be a treat to hook up with someone from T-net that know the area for good cup of coffee :coffee:etc. Maybe even hunt together!
I would be up for anything maybe just arrowhead hunting a dry riverbed etc.
At this point I am not sure whether I will be taking my detector with me.
Might be too cumbersome for me to drag all the things needed on the motorbike.!! But If you may have a spare that would be awsome!! :hello2:
Please give me a hollar even if just to show me some of your finds and we can talk over coffee or lunch!
PS I am an avid Bowhunter so always good talking Deer/Turkey hunting!

OP
OP
Reverend B*IKE*

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Beemer Bums? No Airheads? No Freewheelers?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No promises at this point,
But Perhaps we could meet in ashland or Centralia
for a Cup-of-coffee or 3

& a bit of Hunting

that weekend.
weather Permitting.

this area is about Midway between
Bloomsburg & Me.

as for Loaner, Minelab Xterra 305 is best I can offer

OP
OP
Reverend B*IKE*

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome I will bring my digging tools.
I will PM you my number.

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reverend B*IKE* said:
I will be heading down to the national BMW Motorcycle rally this July 20-24 2011 In Bloomsberg PA
Always great to meet local (rednecks) :icon_pirat: folks!
Sure would be a treat to hook up with someone from T-net that know the area for good cup of coffee :coffee:etc. Maybe even hunt together!
I would be up for anything maybe just arrowhead hunting a dry riverbed etc.
At this point I am not sure whether I will be taking my detector with me.
Might be too cumbersome for me to drag all the things needed on the motorbike.!! But If you may have a spare that would be awsome!! :hello2:
Please give me a hollar even if just to show me some of your finds and we can talk over coffee or lunch!
PS I am an avid Bowhunter so always good talking Deer/Turkey hunting!

Well hello, and greetings from Shamokin. I saw your post, good to hear from someone closeby with similar interests.

I am heading down to Carlisle this Saturday July 23rd for the annual Carlisle Bike Fest being held this weekend. I've been attending for the last several years, always have a great time, and BS with all the other bikers. I have a 2010 Harley FLHTK.

I quit deer hunting all together a few years ago, was an avid bow-hunter for 35 years and can sure share some deer stories with ya over a cup of coffee, or just shoot the bull.

Metal detecting is one of my favorite hobbies/pastimes, although I haven't been out much lately. Hard to find time for detecting....still working (1 1/2 years to retirement), motorcycling, and the grandkids, so I gotta set my priorities.

Don't know much about the BMW rally, haven't heard anything about it, can you shed some light on this? Drop me a line, and we'll surely get together eventually...................Rich

OP
OP
Reverend B*IKE*

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich in Central PA said:
Reverend B*IKE* said:
Well hello, and greetings from Shamokin. I saw your post, good to hear from someone closeby with similar interests.

I am heading down to Carlisle this Saturday July 23rd for the annual Carlisle Bike Fest being held this weekend. I've been attending for the last several years, always have a great time, and BS with all the other bikers. I have a 2010 Harley FLHTK.

I quit deer hunting all together a few years ago, was an avid bow-hunter for 35 years and can sure share some deer stories with ya over a cup of coffee, or just shoot the bull.

Metal detecting is one of my favorite hobbies/pastimes, although I haven't been out much lately. Hard to find time for detecting....still working (1 1/2 years to retirement), motorcycling, and the grandkids, so I gotta set my priorities.

Don't know much about the BMW rally, haven't heard anything about it, can you shed some light on this? Drop me a line, and we'll surely get together eventually...................Rich

sounds like we may be missing each other unless we hook up friday?
you can read about it on the link above.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread