Anyone care to show me the ropes?

fyrfighter17

Feb 24, 2007
Essington,Pa
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I'm in Pa and will be on vacation from July 16-22...wanted to know if anyone would be willing to have a partner on a civil war relic hunt..either in PA,MD or VA,,,I've never been on a civil war site and would be happier then a pig in you know what if I just found a bullet...I will be purchasing a tesoro in the coming weeks and would love to break it in searching for relics...I am a CW buff but don't want to buy a piece of history,rather find it myself.I'm not out to pilfer your hunting grounds,this will be a one time deal unless you invite me back in the future...lunch or dinner will be on me

thanks
Nick

Upvote 0

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Nick, I'm sorry but I'm no help that far East, but if you ever get over towards Nashville, Tennessee, I can put you over a bullet.

I'd say for you, the biggest trick is going to be permission. I'm thinking you're in prime hunting country, but since everyone who owns land also knows that, permission to hunt is going to be harder to get than digging.

Anyway, let us know how you fare, and don't forget, if you're ever in the neighborhood, give us a holler.

roger

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Roger, I'm a newbie to Civil War relic hunting myself and I'm only about an hour and half from you. Would that offer extend to someone from Bama?

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Nick....I'll shoot you a PM later....We can work something out here in Sharpsburg.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread