Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie P. (NY) said:
And the moderators are regular folks . . . but then that's what everyone says on the News when it turns out their neighbor is a pedophile axe murderer. :occasion14: :dontknow:

NO pedophiles here

strong_axe_wielder.jpg

JEFF

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been Treasure Hunting for about 35 + years. Wish this site would have been in existence back then......no doubt, I would have done better in my earlier,
learning-curve years. ::) This is one great site....and the only site I read. Don't have time to look up any other, between spending several hours here every
night, plus working a full-time job, plus DOING DETECTING AND THE RESEARCH IT TAKES.
Have had all sorts of help, and have helped......that's what this site is all about, from what I've seen.
I do hope that at least one of you/some of you get a chance to come over to S. Korea, where I live, and give me the privledge of showing you some of the
prettiest, and most virgin hunting areas in God's wonderful creation. I've got the facilities to keep you up, not cost you anything for hotel. And I think -
don't guarantee - that I will send you back to the 48 with some different, old coins and perhaps with some nice artifacts, to boot. :thumbsup:

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it! People are great and its neat to talk and see what others Tnetters find. Great site :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread