ANYONE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN?

am-ark

Nov 30, 2008
Virginia
Ok...i am new to this thread, and havent visited but once before today. This morning something strange happened, I work first shift so I came home first thing this morning as usual. I had to call my insurance company this evening so I found a notebook and wrote myself a reminder to call them when I woke up. I wrote the message in the notebook and layed the notebook in my hallway so that I would trip over it and see it. When I woke up, the paper had been ripped out of the notebook and laying beside it. Now, I know for a fact that I did'nt rip the paper out of the notebook and I am at home alone all day. Nothing major but just wondering if this happens to any of you?

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
am-ark said:
Ok...i am new to this thread, and havent visited but once before today. This morning something strange happened, I work first shift so I came home first thing this morning as usual. I had to call my insurance company this evening so I found a notebook and wrote myself a reminder to call them when I woke up. I wrote the message in the notebook and layed the notebook in my hallway so that I would trip over it and see it. When I woke up, the paper had been ripped out of the notebook and laying beside it. Now, I know for a fact that I did'nt rip the paper out of the notebook and I am at home alone all day. Nothing major but just wondering if this happens to any of you?
Dear am-ark;
Yes, stuff like that happens to me all the time, my friend. I think the medical term for it is CRS.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? CRS? Gonna start "speaking" "MEDICAL SPEAK", now? Are you a MD? You COULD be liable, you know... "making diagnosis"; could POSSIBLY "bring TN down"... :o

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
"CRS" is the highly-technical medical jargon type term for "CAN'T REMEMBER SHEET"! :o ::) ;D :tongue3: <I looked it up in my Funk -n- Wangells Highly Technical Medical Jargonese Dictionary available in weird bookstores everywhere>

I suffer from the very same ailment, sad to admit! :-[ :-\ :icon_scratch:
Oroblanco

OP
OP
am-ark

am-ark

Nov 30, 2008
Virginia
LMAO you are probably right, seeing that I have to remind myself of things by writing a note!...lol :icon_thumright:

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
:laughing7:

nuff said..

Emileel

Jan 4, 2009
Happens to me all the time also, unfortunately the entire notebook is usually then ripped up and lying in pieces and my 90 lb. lab trots up to thank me for leaving such a tasty morsel in the middle of the hallway! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread