anyone ever used a Nexus?

T

timax45

I am an avid tester of metal detectors and have tried and tested nearly every machine since the old BFO's. After a short layoff I have noticed a machine called a Nexus..... claiming to be the worlds most powerful handheld detector. At £1200 it is not cheap, does anyone have any experience with this machine? Is it as good as the designer claims?

Cheers from UK

Tim

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Read a lot of reports about it, but no first hand experience. It is supposed to be a really deep machine, but takes a lot of learning to use. I really don't know what kind of application this kind of machine would have in a lot of areas. Unless you live in some part of the country where things can sink REALLY deep, a Nautalis will look plenty deep for artifacts at half the cost.

OP
OP
T

timax45

Thanks all,

It looks quite a complex machine (and heavy), I probably won't invest in on, like you say there are a lot of good machines out there.

Just for your interest within the last week over 3500 roman coins have been unearthed about 15 miles from me, all in uncirculated condition. I dont have the full details at the moment but will post them when I do

cheers from kent uk

Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions