Anyone from annapolis?

Leopard11

Jan 30, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetic Delta 4000 and BH SS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to live there. Never tried to hunt there yet but was thinking of trying Truxton park. Looking at old maps i can see there used to be a a rail road bridge that crossed spa Creek where the park is late 1800s early 1900s. Probably a lot of trash but what the hay. Maybe quiet waters or that other park by the Severn might be good tries too.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Severna Park....water hunter

Glen Burnie

Mar 29, 2014
Glen Burnie area here. Kind of new to metal detecting but learning a lot very fast. Joining a club next month with hopes of meeting people with the same interest and interested in having a helper friend. Want to absorb all I can.

Tim

OP
OP
rykroll

rykroll

Mar 26, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, SeaHunter Mark 2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iv been thinking about joining a club I just don't know if I will have the time. Oh yeah I am learning very quick still have a lot to learn tho. I have an ace 150 because I to am new, I know it's not the 250 or 350 but it's a coin finding machine and I'm ahoy with it I will be upgrading sooner or later because I'm hooked on this hobby. Have you found anything good yet?

Glen Burnie

Mar 29, 2014
Just coins to this point. Every time out I get heart pounding feeling in my chest that I will get the big one

OP
OP
rykroll

rykroll

Mar 26, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, SeaHunter Mark 2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol so do I, I actually found a good spot in my park that's been giving up some really old stuff and a couple of nice coins I'm pretty sure it's a virgin spot and it has been giving me clues of an old house that was once in the area I have been dying to go back!!!

Glen Burnie

Mar 29, 2014
Lol so do I, I actually found a good spot in my park that's been giving up some really old stuff and a couple of nice coins I'm pretty sure it's a virgin spot and it has been giving me clues of an old house that was once in the area I have been dying to go back!!!

I'm close to ANNAPOLIS, need a hunt buddy? Drop me a line?

Metalguru

Greenie
May 9, 2014
Eastern shore Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro Garrett pin pointer stock coil 5x8 coil& Nel Tornado XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finding a lot of clad, some cool relics and a couple old coins in my area. Just want some nicer dryer weather lol

Hey, rykroll I'm 10 minutes away and new to the site,also relatively new to metal detecting.give me holler may be we can hunt

Leopard11

Jan 30, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetic Delta 4000 and BH SS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id like to meet some peeps or group and hit some spots, annapolis/anne arundel. I have a lot of time restrictions though. Night hunts are the best for me because im free. Got a lot of lights.

Dr_Dig

Greenie
May 8, 2014
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Dig here in Montgomery Co. New to MD'ing but looking to learn all that I can and meet up on some hunts. Unfortunately, I know that I do not have the time to join and participate in a club as I have 1Million other things on my plate but if anyone wants to venture out with a Newbie give me a holler. I've only dug on my own property and Sandy Point thusfar (clad and trash) but I know how to dig correctly and repair my holes so I won't ruin anyone's property while I'm at it. Dr. Dig - OWT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread