Anyone from Llano, Tx area?

May 22, 2024
Looking for a partner or group that is ready to get some gold!
The picture is what we could find in a day if we work hard enough! You have to go through rock. It's really fun actually! There a many places we can do this on the Llano! All we need is a gold pan a cooler filled with drinks and ice! Some people have a dredge, sluice and a classifier helps! I am ready to do this everyday for a while! If you are already into gold we can camp. I know some spots that really produce! It's worth it! Kingsland slab is always a easy place to go if you want to just keep it simple! Email me to go! We can decide afterwards! [email protected]

Last edited:
184 people have seen my post and no one wants to go? I am still trying to find a partner for the summer if you are interested! I don't really mind if you are male or female. Just someone serious about finding gold! Someone wants to go you guys are looking at my post! Should be a lot of fun! I enjoy meeting new people with the same interest! I'm going to find it........ the gold is always hiding in the dark! I thought about buying a dredge! Them suckers are pricey! I wonder how long they last? how many pounds could you possibly get? I saw a video on applegate it looked like 2 or three pounds! :lips:
:wav::wav::wav::wave:

:rocks::whip2:

Last edited:
184 people have seen my post and no one wants to go? I am still trying to find a partner for the summer if you are interested! I don't really mind if you are male or female. Just someone serious about finding gold! Someone wants to go you guys are looking at my post! Should be a lot of fun! I enjoy meeting new people with the same interest! I'm going to find it........ the gold is always hiding in the dark! I thought about buying a dredge! Them suckers are pricey! I wonder how long they last? how many pounds could you possibly get? I saw a video on applegate it looked like 2 or three pounds! :lips:
:wav::wav::wav::wave:

:rocks::whip2:
Damn bro. Where were you 8 years ago lol. In 2016 I got heavily into treasure hunting whether it be rock, gold, fossil or metal detecting. I couldn't find anyone with my posts.

Anyways, times went on my son moved in with me, and I got a job that traveled, and basically forgot about all this stuff. Fast forward, new job and my son is 16 now so he can do his own thing lol. Just started looking around these sights again. Really trying to get into metal detecting. It sucks I decided to pick up this hobby again in hottest part of the year! I'm a little bit older now at 42, but F-it haha. Oh yeah, this is my first logging on in this site in like 8 years lol.

Here is a copy of my post from 2016 on mindat.org. I couldn't get anyone to go with me, except my friend. I had to lure him with free beer and lunch lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605_115416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605_115416_Chrome.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 5
Damn bro. Where were you 8 years ago lol. In 2016 I got heavily into treasure hunting whether it be rock, gold, fossil or metal detecting. I couldn't find anyone with my posts.

Anyways, times went on my son moved in with me, and I got a job that traveled, and basically forgot about all this stuff. Fast forward, new job and my son is 16 now so he can do his own thing lol. Just started looking around these sights again. Really trying to get into metal detecting. It sucks I decided to pick up this hobby again in hottest part of the year! I'm a little bit older now at 42, but F-it haha. Oh yeah, this is my first logging on in this site in like 8 years lol.

Here is a copy of my post from 2016 on mindat.org. I couldn't get anyone to go with me, except my friend. I had to lure him with free beer and lunch lol.
Very cool! I was not doing any kind of gold panning! I was gardening and doing glass fusing and glass making, bead making etc. I am just getting started and thinking about joining the GPA!

If you want to go give me an email. I was thinking of getting a kayak. I don't mind walking. I would like to go early in the morning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back