Anyone get stomach aches from eating hot dogs?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Produce Guy said:
This wouldn't happen if you ate Hebrew Nationals ,the best hot dog out there today. :hello2:

I love Hebrew National too. You were lucky they weren't 4 Nathan's hot dogs. Those are delicious, but with all the spice they're natural born killers. Nathan's are tasty though, just like the White Castles are to hamburgers :headbang:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Consider this, a hot dog is at the bottom of the food chain. It basicly contains the leftovers of the meat packing industry. There is little that they can't put in there, like the pigs lip. When I was in the hospital once for a back operation,the guy in the next bed was a meat salesman. After listening to him, I was almost afraid to eat meat. He told me about the time when a batch of hot dogs for a ball park had sat around to long and smelled a bit. They added garlic to the dogs and sold them as spicy hotdogs. Now if you really like hot dogs, get the all beef type. They are the safest type to eat and they actually taste better.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Personally I think its the sodium content.
===================================================================
I can agree with that & don't forget all the chemical preservatives tossed in. My family was originally
Pennsylvania Dutch, Dunkards or Amish to be more exact. Later on they lived in the mountains of SW
Pa., WV & Maryland & those folks didn't waste 'nuttin' off the hog. The only thing they didn't use was
the squeal. ::) And I too have eaten nearly every thing that walks, crawls, swims or flies, 'ceptin bugs,
& had no problems. I too think it's the chemicals those cheaper dogs are full of.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread