Anyone going to be in Springfield, Missouri on the 20/21 or the 27/28 of March?

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going there to purchase a new metal detector and would like to hunt some of the areas there. I am familiar with Springfield but, not for MDing.

PM me if you want to meet. Not sure which weekend I'm going yet but, I will know more after the 1st.

RANT: These different size ads that run are annoying the heck outta me. I'll be typing a message and all of a sudden a larger ad runs and my text box drops out of site. OK, done ranting now. :)

Cheers.
-DH-

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't get ads, make sure you are logged in to Tnet.

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get ads, make sure you are logged in to Tnet.

I am logged in. I'm referring to the ones that run above the Member Discoveries Banner (Banner Finds) and the Menu. They are pesky - maybe because I am using a laptop. Not sure if it would be the same on my Desktop (It's Windows based and I only use it when absolutely necessary - I'm a die hard LINUX user).

You may not get them because you are a Charter Member. Dunno.

-DH-

Last edited:

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DH, I'm a few hours to the north so I can't help. Look in to the 417 Relic Hunters, the local club. They are very active and have a lot of members. The fella who owns the detector shop in Springfield is a member. They have a Facebox page that you can easily find. Good luck, lots of good stuff down there.

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DH, I'm a few hours to the north so I can't help. Look in to the 417 Relic Hunters, the local club. They are very active and have a lot of members. The fella who owns the detector shop in Springfield is a member. They have a Facebox page that you can easily find. Good luck, lots of good stuff down there.

Thanks for the info Bryan. Good to know the "fella" who owns the detector shop there is a member.

I don't do FB but, I will speak with him regarding the club and possibly getting a member or two to show me around. Speaking of that, I need to call him.

Cheers and thanks again!
-DH-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions