Anyone Going to Bobs Natural Hunt in NH?

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
Anyone Going to Bob's Natural Hunt in NH?

If so, and you choose the holiday inn express, you have to point them to his forum website to get the discount. Perhaps because I already did it you might not have to, but just in case know the website.

Mods: If you need to move this because I put it in the wrong place, please do so.

Thanks.

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Anyone Going to Bob's Natural Hunt in NH?

::) ??? Yes of course and My Trusty Garrett will be with me its on its way back from the factory come to find out I spoke with a gentleman-in the repair dept it was still under warranty I am relived of this he told Me its been Recalibrate and i also got a new coil
so I am now looking foreward to the Hunt I am Gratefull But Lonely about driving up there all a lone i may go up the night before stay at a hotel not sure I hate to travel alone its gets to lonely at times and I am not at all good with directions >:(

OP
OP
lafatlife

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT

We have to go up the night before or else leave here about about 4:30 in the morning to get there on time. We are 2 1/2 hours drive away without traffic.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.

I will be going, but live close enough to travel. This hunt should be fun!

OP
OP
lafatlife

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT

Hi John, I look forward to meeting you in person. I have never been to a hunt before so I am really really looking forward to this!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread